Community Solar Product Marketing Manager - NEXAMPView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Community Solar Product Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- Washington, DC
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Does working for a fast paced, growing company that is making a difference in our environment excite you? Do you have a passion for making our environment better for this generation and the ones that follow? If you’re excited about career growth, group volunteering, and the occasional ping pong after hours, then this is the job for you. Let’s make a difference together. Join our team!
As an integral member of the marketing team, the Product Marketing Manager will be a critical subject matter expert, translating business goals, legal and regulatory rules into compliant, transparent, and simple messaging across all customer-facing teams and assets. You will be the glue connecting many teams and will partner to develop and evolve Nexamp’s product marketing strategy and positioning resources that convey our value to a range of target audiences.
A great candidate will be an outstanding communicator, collaborator, and interpreter. Strong judgement, a clear grasp of regulatory policies, keen attention to detail is a must.
- Develop and evolve product marketing strategy and positioning resources that convey our value to a range of target audiences
- Own Nexamp’s Community Solar product
- Communicate relevant program Community Solar rules and restrictions by working side by side with our Product Management team that help define our roadmap
- Build trust and partnership with research and development (R&D) and go-to-market (GTM) cross-functional teams to define and implement new products and investments to achieve our business goals
- Ensure that the voice of the customer is always represented in every marketing experience by understanding and anticipating customer pain points
- Develop GTM strategy across customer segments and markets to support campaign planning and execution to help drive revenue goals for the business
- Develop, if needed, and drive change in Nexamp’s market-facing product content, including website, presentations, messaging guides, buyer personas, case studies, calculators, whitepapers, sales/data sheets, and/or knowledge base
- Elevate our event strategy, working in partnership with the Marketing Community Team, Communications, and broader business stakeholders
- Drive Policy/Trade group conversations from a Marketing POV to make the product successful
- Help define and build out partnerships with 3rd parties
- Own the legal and policy partnership for the Marketing team
- Master or bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or related field. Strong in analytics and data-driven decision-making
- 7+ years of B2B and/or B2C marketing experience in the Energy or Direct to Consumer product marketing strategies that include messaging, enablement, pricing, market insights, and launches
- 3+ years of Energy marketing experience is a strong plus with proven ability to pivot between strategy and hands-on execution
- Demonstrable experience in planning and leading cross-departmental product launches, programs, and projects is required
- Proven track record of developing strategies and KPI's for increasing revenue or reach of existing products as well as new products for emerging markets
- Demonstrable success working cross-functionally with product, technology, sales, PR, and multiple functions within the marketing organization
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, but see yourself contributing, please submit an application. We encourage people from minority or marginalized groups to apply.
At Nexamp, our mission is building the future of energy, so it is clean, simple, and accessible for all. We believe a diverse team brings different perspectives and experiences, thus benefiting our work. We are committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. By encouraging a culture where ideas and decisions come from all people, we believe it will help us grow, innovate, and be a part of environmental and social change.
PERKS & COMPENSATION
Not only will you get to work with a group of innovative, dedicated, and motivated peers, you will also have access to all the benefits that Nexamp offers! This includes: our competitive compensation package; a 401(k) employer-match; health, dental, & vision insurance starting day one; Flexible Paid Time Off and Holiday PTO; Commuter Benefits, Cell Phone Reimbursement; as well as a hybrid work environment, headquartered in Boston, MA with a fun, collaborative, downtown office! We provide healthy snacks, coffee, yoga sessions, volunteer opportunities, company outings, and more!
NEXAMP VALUES AND MISSION
Building the future of energy so it is clean, simple and accessible.
Nexamp is building the energy infrastructure of tomorrow and reinventing the way people interact with the electricity that powers their lives. By deploying a distributed network of locally sourced clean energy, we seek to reduce the negative effects of climate change. Our team’s diverse experience drives innovation from the ground up and with a singular passion: to deliver an accessible and sustainable energy future for all.
NEXAMP Headquarters Location
NEXAMP Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
NEXAMP Founded Year
NEXAMP Total Amount Raised
NEXAMP Funding RoundsView funding details