Communications Project Manager - AcquiaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Communications Project Manager
- Job Location
- Remote - United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia, one of the fastest-growing tech companies in helping companies build and support innovative digital experiences, is looking for talented, cloud-savvy professionals to join our global support team.
What does a Communications Project Manager do?
A Communications Project Manager:
- Works with an ambitious team of project and program managers to organize all customer-facing change management for a global open-source platform that appeals to developers and Fortune 500 companies alike
- Provides hands-on cross-functional project management for:
- ongoing migrations across a global platform and SaaS+ product line
- customer-impacting security vulnerability remediation
- Drafts customer-facing and internal team enablement with feedback from stakeholders
- Creates and refines process and procedure documentation for all projects
- This includes: project plans, knowledge base articles, communications drafts, talking points presentations for teams, Support response macros, and other communications as needed
- Provides data analysis of customer base to determine best approaches to migration and product release efforts
- Assists with ticket monitoring of notification queue to provide timely customer responses for large projects
- A passion for the web, open-source, and for helping others.
- Superb communications skills.
- Love for writing and editing to a variety of audiences.
- High attention to detail.
- Evidence of a curious mind.
- Experience writing for a variety of audiences; demonstrated capacity for flexible tone and style.
- A familiarity with LAMP stack technology is a plus.
- Previous Project Management experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in the humanities or equivalent work experience preferred.
Why Acquia Operations?
- Guiding technical communications on a global scale. We operate in a cloud-based environment using a complex array of open-source technologies. If you enjoy working in collaboration with others to produce coherent communications in a fast-paced environment as part of a world-class customer success team, this is the job for you.
- A strong focus on work/life balance. When we say we want you to have a life outside the office, we mean it. Flexible hours and a liberal vacation policy lead to role where you can have a life, not just a job you can live with.
- A genuinely fun and caring place to work. We're a tight-knit team with a lot of energy and opportunities abound to work collaboratively with others, both in Support Innovations and across Acquia as a whole to improve our offerings and customer experiences.
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAemail@example.com as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.
Acquia Headquarters Location
Acquia Company Size
Between 800 - 5,000 employees
Acquia Founded Year
Acquia Total Amount Raised
Acquia Funding RoundsView funding details