Commercial Tools Specialist - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Commercial Tools Specialist
- Job Location
- San Francisco
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Commercial Tools Specialist, North America
As a Commercial Tools specialist, North America, you will be responsible for maintaining, scoping and implementing tools supporting Sales and Account Management. Your aim is to take the admin burden off teams and enable them to focus on doing their job as efficiently and effectively as possible. You will find yourself designing, executing and managing cross-functional projects touching several commercial teams across the North America region.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the Global Commercial Operations & Tools team to support commercial tools (Salesforce, Marketo, Zoominfo etc), unlock their power, and help local teams with operational flows to drive user adoption and performance.
- Review the Commercial Technology stack to ensure the needs of all commercial teams are being met.
- Assist in scoping, implementing and reviewing new tools in conjunction with the Global Commercial Operations & Tools team.
- Act as a local Subject Matter Expert for all things tooling including administration, tickets and troubleshooting.
- Act as a Salesforce advocate for North America by identifying the needs and pain points of local users and working with the global Salesforce product owners to improve the solution.
- Review and complete necessary bulk uploads and edits to Salesforce as well as ad hoc requests to maintain data accuracy.
- Take ownership of data accuracy in the region by working with both individuals and team leads to ensure information in Salesforce is up to date and correct.
Who you are
- 2 + years of professional experience
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Detailed oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Outgoing, friendly and fun
- Self-starter with the ability to identify impactful opportunities
- Comfortable working with a global team and willing to travel
- Able to prioritize and continuously evaluate how to maximize your impact
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Canada Goose, Frank & Oak, and eBay.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in San Francisco.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds