Commercial Strategy & Operations, Channel Partnerships - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Commercial Strategy & Operations, Channel Partnerships
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Commercial Strategy & Operations, Channel Partnerships
You will be responsible for co-creating and executing on our commercial growth plans, focused on our global Channel Partnerships team. You’ll dive into the vision, mission, and plans, and work together to drive success. You’ll do this by co-creating strategy, defining what success looks like, and tracking efforts against goals. You’ll play the role of an objective challenger. Numbers and facts are at the core of everything you do, making your role vital in creating a data-driven commercial organization.
Simultaneously, your ambition is to optimize commercial operations to make the achievement of strategic goals more effective and efficient while maintaining our culture. You aim to take the burden off our teams and enable them to focus on doing their job as well as possible. You will find yourself designing, executing and managing several cross-functional projects across the globe. You switch between high level planning and operational implementation. You will be rolling out successful designs across other countries to drive scalable growth.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a thorough understanding of the global commercial organization and especially the Channel Partnerships team
- Co-create commercial goals strategies and annual plans, helping team leads and their teams to define and sharpen their plans based on internal data and market research
- Deep-dive into data to spot growth opportunities as well as risks or challenges to be addressed; co-design follow-up actions
- Analyze data in order to track performance against goals to find out how things have been done (and should be done!)
- Evaluate ways of working and day to day activities, and understand potential levers that result in the most efficient and effective delivery
- Join teams in the actual operations to conduct research, deliver projects, conduct pilots
- Understand how tools and software solutions can be used to help a commercial function scale
- Centralize what makes sense across Adyen globally - tools, ways of working, dashboards - while enabling teams locally to be most effective in any given market
- Advocate the mindset that the way we do things is founded on data; we measure and learn, always with the purpose of showing how teams and individuals can get the most out of their roles
- Ensure your learnings flow back into the organization
- You have 3-7 years of experience as a strategy/operations consultant and/or project manager in a commercial setting, ideally with direct or indirect commercial exposure
- You have a strong affinity for numbers and live by an analytical approach
- You are an experienced problem solver; you identify challenges independently and can design and implement innovative solutions
- You are flexible in how you approach different stakeholders & topics and are always very hands-on in getting things done
- You have experience with go-to-market strategies, business cases and market studies
- You are comfortable in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will be driving multiple projects whilst continuously evaluating and prioritizing them to maximize impact
- Preferred experience with Salesforce, Looker, or other business intelligence tools
- Preferred experience working with partnerships
- Working from Amsterdam preferred, San Francisco/New York possible alternative locations
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds