Commercial Renewals Specialist (Remote) - AuditBoardView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Commercial Renewals Specialist (Remote)
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who We Are
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
We are on the hunt for a passionate and motivated Renewals Specialist. This role acts as a key individual contributor on the Success team that consistently delivers market leading retention, expansion rates and more. The team you'll join is a culmination of individuals who are passionate about customer loyalty committed to bringing the right people together with the intention of securing and growing our revenue.
This role will be focused on the closed loop process of the subscription renewal and expansion of our current customer base. This individual will assist the Sales and Finance team—you'll quote, revise, report and close renewal + expansion opportunities.
Your ability to drive business processes, manage heavy transaction workloads with a keen attention to detail, and build automation into our workflow will enable the team to secure more revenue prior to the subscription expiration date ultimately removing the risk of churn.
Main Job Duties Include
- You will own, drive, and lead the renewals + expansion process in collaboration with the Services, Support, and Sales team to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships
- You will actively engage with key decision makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments
- You will maintain and report an accurate rolling 90 day forecast of renewals and expansions
- You will negotiate and execute renewal + expansion contracts (in partnership with legal) that align to customer goals
- You will discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize customer growth
- You will communicate risk clearly and take the lead in developing resolution strategies, escalating wherever appropriate
- You will serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Uncover trends in subscription automation practices that can improve the customer success renewal workflow
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 2+ years of Quota Carrying experience (e.g., Renewals, Enterprise Sales, Account Management)
- 1-2 years experience with Salesforce
- Shown discovery, negotiation and closing skills
- Experience handling a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Ability to connect the dots organizationally and influence stakeholders from various roles, levels and profiles to drive collaboration and program excellence
- Approaches work with empathy and a creative, problem solving mindset
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic team player
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer happiness and deepening customer relationships
- Extraordinary time and process management skills, ensuring nothing slips through the cracks
- Treats work like a craft, constantly honing and refining skills to adapt to an ever-changing landscape
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Flexible Vacation
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL: Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!
AuditBoard Headquarters Location
AuditBoard Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
AuditBoard Founded Year
AuditBoard Total Amount Raised
AuditBoard Funding RoundsView funding details