Commercial Partnerships Manager Mexico - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Commercial Partnerships Manager Mexico
- Job Location
- Mexico City
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
We have a position in our commercial team where you will get familiar with the fascinating world of e-commerce payments and Unified Commerce. This role is primarily focused to build & maintain partnerships with leading third party platforms and systems that enable Adyen’s merchants to have access to our payments capabilities. Adyen has partnerships with a variety of third parties that are important partners to Adyen's customers and prospects, such as: Salesforce, Oracle, NAPSE, etc. This position is based in Mexico City and reports to the Sales Director in Mexico.
What you’ll do
- Establish strong partnerships with third party solutions;
- Be the partners go-to payment expert and consultant;
- Initiating and developing commercial relationships with a variety of partners for Adyen;
- Driving partner recommendations and referrals that lead to new business wins;
- Present the Adyen solution to employees at partner companies;
- Work with the marketing team to develop a marketing plan to nurture these relationships;
- Ensuring that suitable technical integrations are developed to support Adyen customers;
- Conduct specific activities with these partners and their customers to increase intimacy. Attend partner’s events;
- Establish, negotiate, and execute long term partner agreements.
Who you are
- Previous experience in building business;
- Commercial sense/ Sales experience;
- Good relationship building and excellent communicator;
- English and Spanish proficiency.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds