Commercial Partnerships Manager - Alliances - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Commercial Partnerships Manager - Alliances
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Commercial Partnerships Manager - Alliances
We are looking for anCommercial Partnerships Manager - Alliances to help build and scale Adyen’s services partner ecosystem. We work with a variety of services partners that span industries (retail, e-commerce, hospitality, food and beverage) and advise merchants on solutions. We want to be the financial services solution of choice for these partners.
With both business and product acumen, this individual will identify, develop, and maintain Adyen’s key strategic service partnerships through relationship building, joint go to market planning, conferences, market data, training, webinars, co-marketing activities, and of course your own ideas and initiatives. These service partners include system integrators, digital agencies, management consulting firms, and GSIs.
What you’ll do
- Be the partners go-to payment expert and consultant
- Recruit, negotiate, and manage channel partner agreements that will generate and/or advance the opportunity pipeline
- Manage and nurture partnerships
- Develop joint go to market strategies
- Help educate and navigate on existing technology partner product integrations
- Bring in new business through partners
Who you are
- Experience building partnerships with services and alliance partners such as Infosys, BORN Group, Merkle, Deloitte Digital, Publicis Sapient, Capgemini, KPMG, HCL, Accenture, and others.
- 3+ years of experience in a commercial client facing role, with at least some time in direct partnerships role(s)
- Ability to see the bigger picture in channel management
- Global and commercial mindset
- Flexible, professional, accurate and structured
- Excellent organizational skills as we are a flat organization with a lot of autonomy
- Outgoing, friendly and fun
- This role is based out of our Singapore office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds