Commercial Operations Analyst - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Commercial Operations Analyst
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you
Commercial Operations Analyst, APAC
As a Commercial Operations Analyst - APAC, you are responsible for aligning the APAC commercial goals and helping the teams with the realization. You work together with Sales, Marketing and Partnerships teams to ensure alignment and help them succeed.
In summary, your goal is to optimize the commercial operation. Your aim is to take the admin burden off teams and enable them to focus on doing their job as efficiently and effectively as possible. You will find yourself designing, executing and managing cross-functional projects touching several commercial teams across the APAC region. Your role is the extension of the Commercial Enablement team based in Amsterdam, but you will be reporting locally into our Head of Sales based in Singapore
What you’ll do
- Analyzing data in order to track performance against OKRs to find out how things have been done
- Deep-diving and identify growth opportunities as well as risks or challenges to be addressed; co-design follow-up actions with commercial teams
- Co-create growth plans: Doing market research, identify verticals, analyze pipelines and identify opportunities to grow.
- Operations & Tools: Work closely with the Commercial Operations & Tools team, being the champion of different commercial tools (Salesforce, Marketo, Salesloft, etc) unlocking their power and, helping local teams with operational flows driving user adoption and measuring performance.
- Insights: leverage various data sources to share insights into our commercial efforts and success, with the aim of increasing efficiency.
- Working very closely with the Commercial Enablement team in Amsterdam, to fully leverage their deliverables and make sure they land well in the region.
- Drive the adoption of our global commercial tech stack, provide operational support to APAC teams (first line support, providing feedback, running local initiatives to create adoption of global tools)
- Bringing in the mindset that the way we do things is founded on data; we measure and learn, always with the purpose of showing how we can get the most out of their roles. Work closely with the Commercial Analytics & Pricing team in Amsterdam to leverage their insights and showcase the APAC team what success looks like and how they can improve.
Who you are
- 3 + years of experience working in a data driven commercial role
- Experience with Salesforce
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- The ability to translate data to actionable insights
- Commercial, proactive and collaborative mindset
- Detailed oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Outgoing, friendly and fun.
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in a start-up environment with a lot of autonomy
- Comfortable working with a global team and willing to travel
- Prioritize and continuously evaluate how to maximize your impact
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds