Collegiate Production Coordinator - eFuseView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Collegiate Production Coordinator
- Job Location
- Columbus, OH
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
As our Collegiate Production Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to support the execution of our collegiate competitive leagues and events as we build out the best collegiate esports organization in the world. You’ll work closely with our competitive collegiate, creative, content, marketing, and product teams to make sure collegiate leagues and tournaments are produced and broadcasted at a professional standard. You’ll be expected to collaborate with other members of the competitive collegiate team to liaise with participating players and schools, as well as with sponsors and partners, to provide impeccable service delivery. This role will work closely with all units in the organization but will report directly to ________.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify, plan, and resource technical requirements for competitive events and broadcast productions.
- Develop and align production processes that adhere to and extend eFuse’s organizational capabilities.
- Develop production assets and packages that advance the quality and experience for participants and fans/viewers.
- Contribute to regular team meetings, huddles, and strategy for competitive collegiate leagues and with the overall organization.
- Lead and manage a team of support staff and/or interns, as applicable/available
What you bring to the table
- Experience developing and leading broadcast productions, including pre-, during, and post- show preparations and execution
- Experience supporting competitive esports leagues and competitions
- Technical capabilities for remote-based and LAN event/tournament production
- Familiarity with use of production technologies and platforms:
- OBS/vMix for software vision mixing and broadcasting
- Amazon AWS/virtual machine operation
- Twitch/YouTube for streaming
- Discord/TeamSpeak for team communication/operations
- Unreal Engine/Unity for virtual production
- Preferred proficiencies
- Google Suite (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides)
- Adobe Suite
- Amazon AWS
- Coding (Python, C#, etc.)
- Agile and adaptable through volatile, uncertain, changing, and ambiguous (VUCA) environments
- Strong customer-centric mindset & communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Curious learner and inquirer
- Willing to contribute wherever needed to help the team succeed
Mission: Create a world where any person can change their life through gaming.
Vision: eFuse will be the #1 global platform for gamers to meet, compete and be discovered. eFuse is a remote-flexible, employee-owned company that attracts world-class talent to serve gamers, publishers, brands, and teams.
- Embrace Growth - We seek challenges, welcome discomfort and choose vulnerability in order to grow. We overcome.
- Freedom and Responsibility - We are free and empowered to act, while taking full responsibility for the outcomes of these actions. We are owners.
- Unwavering Integrity - In any circumstance, we act with honesty and do not compromise the truth. We do the right thing.
- Start with Empathy - In all our interactions, we seek first to understand, assume positive intent and are led by impact as our north star. We value others.
- Elite Results - We are driven to deliver for our company, our teams and our partners. We play to win.
Culture of Accountability: At eFuse we embrace a culture of accountability which helps us build trust and alignment across our organization. Your responsibilities will fit into a framework that eFuse has adopted called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs). OKRs create a shared set of responsibilities that once achieved will lead to us realizing our shared company vision. Each team and individual is held accountable to their agreed commitments by their leadership, their peers, and their direct reports through consistent inspection.
eFuse Headquarters Location
eFuse Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
eFuse Founded Year
eFuse Total Amount Raised
eFuse Funding RoundsView funding details