Collection Specialist - Five9View Company Profile
- Job Title
- Collection Specialist
- Job Location
- Manila, Manila, Philippines
- Job Description
Five9 provides businesses reliable, scalable, and secure cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity, and deliver tangible business results.
We are driven by a passion to transform contact centers into customer engagement centers of excellence. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses with cloud contact center software that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable, which is designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results.
To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking a Collections Specialist III based in our Philippines office. The Collections Specialist III is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. This position will report to the Collections Manager. The person in this role should be a strong communicator who is able to work effectively with peers and management alike in a high-paced environment. The ideal candidate is someone who has accounting experience and can respond quickly, energetically, and enthusiastically.
Location: Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
Experience and Skills
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 5 years of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Access.
- Experience in a telecommunications environment is preferred but not required.
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Salesforce, NetSuite, LogiSense experience a plus
- Company stocks
- Annual merit increase based on performance
- 15% night shift differential pay
- Paid Leave with Cash Conversion
- HMO with free dependents
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- While on work from home setup: Internet and meal allowance are provided
- Employee Assistance Program for mental and social well-being Government-mandated
Benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, PagIBIG, 13th month pay, Solo parent leave, Special leave for
Five9 embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we are. Five9 is an equal opportunity employer.
California residents, view our Privacy Notice here: https://www.five9.com/legal/candidatenoticeca.
Our headquarters are located in the San Francisco Bay Area with global hubs in the United Kingdom, Germany, Philippines, Portugal, and Australia.
Five9 Headquarters Location
San Ramon, CA
Five9 Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Five9 Founded Year
Five9 Total Amount Raised
Five9 Funding RoundsView funding details