Cloud Infrastructure Team Lead - ViaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Cloud Infrastructure Team Lead
- Job Location
- Tel Aviv
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Team Lead for the Tel Aviv engineering HQ (Hybrid).
The cloud infrastructure team is the core team of the cloud infrastructure & platform engineering group and will build the next generation of Via’s infrastructure.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of senior devops and software engineers
- Create standardization, build processes and methodologies for managing the vast amount of cloud resources and CI/CD pipelines at Via
- Take a central role in the design and implementation process of the new platform infrastructure tools to support the engineering teams growth at Via Take.
- Simplify existing infrastructure building blocks and build processes to replace manual labor
- Solve scalability issues in amount of cloud assets, amount of dev services, and amount of production traffic
- Consider architecture, high availability, costs and other operational aspects in your day to day decisions
- End-to-end ownership over the team’s work - design, development, testing, monitoring and auditing, production ops and support
- Work with the latest tools, industry standard and CNCF projects
- Work in cooperation in a group of tens of devops engineers
- Work closely with Via’s architects, tech design team and AWS experts
- Work in a fast-paced, agile and dynamic
- Enjoy working in a successful startup as well as in a growing and established business
Who You Are
- English - High Level
- BSc. Computer Science or similar / Technological unit
- 3+ years of management experience (team lead or engineering manager)
- 6+ years in Linux systems
- 3+ years of experience in AWS Cloud
- 1+ years of experience in Terraform
- 2+ years of experience in CICD tools (Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Github actions)
- 2+ years of experience in Kubernetes
- 1+ years of experience of a product development in a software development team
- Development skills (Python / Go / Java)
- Scripting skills (python/bash)
- Fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods
- Knows how to work independently, build work plans and manage your tasks efficiently
- Team worker: you understand the goals of the team and work towards them
- Concise: you get stuff done, in a simple, elegant way
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via Headquarters Location
San Jose, CA
Via Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
Via Founded Year
Via Total Amount Raised
Via Funding RoundsView funding details