Closing Accountant - AvePointView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Closing Accountant
- Job Location
- Manila, Philippines
- Job Description
AvePoint’s finance department is seeking a full time General Ledger/Closing Accountant in our Manila, Philippines office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly productive team and offers the opportunity to support the business.
What will you be doing?
As a General Ledger/Closing Accountant, you will work closely with Finance team as well as cross-functional leaders throughout the company. You will be responsible for all reconciliations, tax reports, and other closing tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly productive team and offers plenty of opportunity to support our global business.
- Responsible for all reconciliations before locking the period, including bank reconciliations, Accruals, Prepaids & other accounts;
- Responsible for the reconciliation of Intercompany transactions;
- Responsible for reclassifying and adjusting the specific accounts and completing the related reports on time;
- Complete the tax return work on time, prepare and file the tax report;
- Responsible for generating BS and P&L at the end of the month, assisting the supervisor in the analysis of the statements;
- Support auditing requests;;
- Other tasks arranged by the supervisor.
OK, I’m interested… is this the job for me?
We look for people who value agility, passion, and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best for our customers, partners, team, and you.
Other qualities you will need to be a fit for this role include:
- Bachelor and above degree, Accounting and related majors, at least 8 years work experience is preferred;
- Solid accounting knowledge, familiar with the accounting process, CPA is required.
- Strong communication and coordination skills, a high degree of team spirit, executive learning ability.
- Be with great sense of responsibility and professional ethics, work with dedication and integrity within a professional environment, be able to work under certain pressure;
- Skilled use of finance and Microsoft apps;
- NetSuite/ERP experience is a plus;
- Big 4 public accounting preferred;
- Work experiences in multinational companies preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AvePoint Headquarters Location
Jersey City, NJ
AvePoint Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
AvePoint Founded Year
AvePoint Total Amount Raised
AvePoint Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity
Post Ipo Equity