Clinical Operations Contractor - KintsugiView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Clinical Operations Contractor
- Job Location
- Berkeley, CA - Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Kintsugi is on a mission to scale access to mental healthcare for all. We are developing novel voice biomarker software to detect signs of depression and anxiety from short clips of free form speech. Awarded multiple distinctions for AI technology and recently named one of Forbes’ Top 50 AI companies to watch in 2022 and Fierce 15 in 2023, Kintsugi helps to close mental health care gaps across risk-bearing health systems, ultimately saving time and lives.
At Kintsugi, we believe that mental health is just as important as physical health. We exist to ensure that everyone who needs mental healthcare has access to the right care at the right time.
About the Team
We're a female-founded organization, united and driven by our shared passion to revolutionize access to mental healthcare. Our mission is ambitious, and each member of our team wears multiple hats and plays a pivotal role. As an early-stage, Series A startup, we offer exciting growth opportunities and the chance to make a real impact. Join us to embark on a rewarding journey, learning and growing alongside our dedicated team of trailblazers.
As Kintsugi's Clinical Operations Contractor, your invaluable contributions will help us conduct research aimed at transforming the lives of millions affected by mental disorders. In this position, you will be responsible for supporting remote clinical studies and ensuring efficient research operations. Reporting to Kintsugi's Clinical Research Manager, you will work closely with the Quality and Regulatory team, fostering seamless collaboration. This unique opportunity allows you to make a meaningful impact within a high-growth deep-tech and health tech startup at a pivotal moment in its journey.
This will be a 6-month contract with the possibility to extend. The expected hourly rate for this position will range from $35 - $47. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
- Support remote clinical studies focused on depression and anxiety
- Utilize REDCap Cloud EDC to make data entries
- Conduct screening calls with potential study participants and obtain their consent for clinical studies
- Manage and schedule participants for research activies
- Complete post-processing of study data for analysis
- Assist with IRB submissions and amendments
- Support compliance and quality documentation
- Provide administrative support (word processing, Excel data management) as needed
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in clinical research environments
- Proven experience in recruiting and obtaining consent from participants for clinical research studies
- Familiarity with writing research protocols and modifying informed consent documents
- Prior experience in the healthcare, mental healthcare, or health tech industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, and self-motivation
- Keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of quality documentation best practices
We have recently been made aware of online solicitations falsely using the Kintsugi name and trademarks that are pretending to hire potential applicants. This includes fake job descriptions and impersonation of our Recruitment team's profiles.
Please only respond to messages received from the kintsugihealth.com domain. All legitimate career opportunities are posted on this page. If you’d like to flag any suspicious activity, please forward it to email@example.com.
Further, if you have provided personally identifiable information (such as social security number, bank numbers or credit card information) to an unauthorized party, please contact one of the following agencies to report this disclosure and receive guidance on any further actions you should take to protect your identity:
- FTC toll free hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- FTC online complaint form (http://www.ftc.gov/)
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov/)
- Non-emergency number for your local police department.
Kintsugi on Diversity
Kintsugi Mindful Wellness, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity in all its forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, genetic information, veteran or disability status.
We are committed to recruit, hire, and develop an exceptional team of individuals aligned by a common vision of the future of computing. We recognize that our team is strongest when we respect and embrace differences while cultivating a culture of inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, orientation, beliefs, and life experiences that make us unique. Our diversity is what drives our greatest achievements.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Kintsugi Headquarters Location
Kintsugi Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Kintsugi Founded Year
Kintsugi Total Amount Raised
Kintsugi Funding RoundsView funding details