Clinic Success Specialist - VIMView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Clinic Success Specialist
- Job Location
- New York, NY
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The healthcare system of the future won’t ride on the technology rails of the past. Our point of care connection platform connects data to point of care EHR workflows, and we’re driving a higher performing healthcare system together with some of the biggest and boldest organizations in the industry.
The full story
At Vim, we use novel technology to seamlessly connect data, reduce burden, and drive performance at healthcare delivery’s last mile: clinical and operational workflow at the point of care. Our platform and products address critical cost, quality, and experience levers for care improvement and our differentiated technology enables dramatically faster, more flexible, and more powerful deployments for our payer, provider, and risk enabler partners. The result is direct clinical workflow connections for health plans and other risk bearing organizations, radically lower burden and better experience for providers, and measurably accelerated performance across value-based partnerships.
We put mission and culture at front and center of everything we do. We’re a tribe of like-minded optimists and we pride ourselves on experimentation, intellectual diligence, and earnest hard work. We are all owner operators at Vim, meaning we’re transparent, accountable, and relentlessly focused on results for our customers and our business.
We are looking for a User Growth Specialist to join our critical Growth team within Vim. This team is tasked with ensuring that Vim’s provider partners successfully adopt our solutions through onboarding, partner support and analytics.
As a User Growth Specialist you will be the driving force in helping our providers maximize their experience using Vim. In this role you will work directly with clinics as well as internal teams with a focus on increasing provider value. People who thrive in this role are highly adaptable and outcome focused individuals who have the ability to communicate with a balanced sense of confidence, assertiveness, and likeability to build rapport with customers and persuade them to maximize their Vim potential.
What you’ll do:
- Perform day-to-day provider success functions across a rapidly growing portfolio of small-mid-enterprise market provider groups, working to effectively and efficiently onboard and support provider partners in a culture of performance and ownership.
- Serve as point of contact for all implementation and onboarding activities, collaborating closely with our product team and leading user setup, launch, and training activities both remotely and onsite at provider offices.
- Lead product support for providers and care team users of Vim’s technology, maintaining positive experience and ensuring smooth and seamless software use.
- Actively monitor and assess internal success analytics to understand provider partner use of point of care technology. Partner closely with Growth and Product teams to analyze and take action on relevant trends in analytics.
- Collaborate across the organization: work closely with Growth, Sales, Success, Marketing, and Product to create a seamless provider partner experience
- Being an expert on products in Zocdoc and making tailored recommendations to practices to improve setup on your accounts.
- Serve as the voice of the provider/users within Vim, connecting feedback and analytics to product and sales strategy for the company
Who we are looking for:
- Highly independent: you take ownership of challenges, researching and recommending solutions and driving execution
- Results Driven/Commercially minded: you excel with a quota and are motivated to exceed your monthly, quarterly and yearly goals
- Interpersonal skills: you thrive in a fast-paced team environment with high performance standards
- ‘Can-do’ attitude: you bring a strong desire and drive to tackle complex problems
- Broad perspective: you can see the big picture while staying detail-oriented
- Driven by a ‘why’: personally dedicated to improving US healthcare
What you will need:
- 2-4 years of account management, sales, success and/or implementation management experience in technology organizations serving US healthcare organizations, specifically dealing with the providers or clinic users
- Strong project management and organization skills, with demonstrated experience delivering results across multiple workstreams and projects at once.
- Track and record metrics while exceeding Provider/user customer expectations, Team and Company KPI’s, monthly and quarterly team metrics while maintaining a strong commercial mindset
- Proven experience driving customer solution adoption and deploying customer success best practices
- Ability to travel at roughly 5% of the year
- Share Vim values: win as a team, obsess over purpose, integrity, ownership, going big and positive energy and enthusiasm
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills that allow you to quickly and authentically connect to colleagues and customers
- Located in the NYC Metro area with the ability to work a hybrid schedule out of our beautiful offices located in Chelsea Manhattan
Nice to have
- Solid knowledge of the health information technology landscape as relevant for working directly with healthcare providers
- Applied experience with analytics regarding customer success and product performance
- EMR/EHR system experience preferred
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary Range: $65,000-$120,000 Annual Salary
- Equity Compensation: Stock options subject to the company policy and board of directors approval
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Flex time off
- Must work out of the Vim NYC office two-three days per week
About us: We are headquartered in New York, with R&D in Tel Aviv, and are backed by Sequoia, GreatPoint Ventures, Optum Ventures, and large BCBS payers. Our customers include health plans and physician-led healthcare systems.
By inputting your information and clicking “Submit Application”, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to Vim’s Candidate Privacy Notice.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
VIM Headquarters Location
VIM Company Size
Between 10 - 20 employees
VIM Founded Year
VIM Total Amount Raised
VIM Funding RoundsView funding details