Client Solutions Specialist, Asset Managers / GPs coverage - Assistant Vice President - ICapital NetworkView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Client Solutions Specialist, Asset Managers / GPs coverage - Assistant Vice President
- Job Location
- London, England
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital has more the 800 employees and services approximately $131 billion in global client assets invested in over 1’000 funds, with offices in New York (headquarters), New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Zurich, London, Lisbon, Hong- Kong and Singapore.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barron’s Industry Awards and selected to the Forbes FinTech 50 for the past five years, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
iCapital is seeking a Client Solutions Specialist to contribute to the development and execution of our international expansion. The candidate will support the business development activities of iCapital in EMEA with a primary focus on GPs and Asset Managers. This role will be based in London or Zurich.
- Support the Client Solutions EMEA team in executing the business development strategy for GPs and Asset Managers.
- Deepen existing and build new relationships with Asset Managers/GPs and position iCapital as the solutions provider to actively support their fundraising ambitions within the Wealth Management channel.
- Develop tailored presentations targeted to GPs and Asset Managers to demonstrate iCapital’s value proposition.
- Support client requests incl. the timely response of RFPs and other client related business development activities.
- Manage, coordinate the fund launch process in close coordination with clients and various internal iCapital teams.
- Serve as the relationship manager and deliver an exceptional client experience for our GP/Asset Manager clients
- 6+ year of experience in a business development / relationship management capacity with an Asset Manager.
- Strong understanding for Alternative Investments, ideally gained in an investor relations environment.
- Demonstrated client service and project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong appetite to work in a fast growing, entrepreneurial environment, self-motivated with an hands-on attitude and ability to work independently.
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
ICapital Network Headquarters Location
New York, NY
ICapital Network Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
ICapital Network Founded Year
ICapital Network Total Amount Raised
ICapital Network Funding RoundsView funding details