Client Solutions Manager - KargoView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Client Solutions Manager
- Job Location
- Location: Chicago, Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Kargo, our mission is to build a connective tissue between the physical world of freight and the digital ecosystem used to manage it. We believe that advancements in smart infrastructure are critical to enabling a safer and more efficient future for logistics. Our loading dock sensor platform verifies all incoming and outgoing freight, aggregating data that enables shippers and carriers to efficiently manage dock operations, switch out suppliers and understand material flow in real time.
We care deeply about delivering the best solutions for our customers. As a member of the Kargo team, you will have the opportunity to develop and deploy tomorrow’s hardware & software solutions and help revolutionize logistics.
As our first Client Solutions Manager, you will manage a book of business where you'll support the long-term client relationship, improving and growing the client’s business by identifying and implementing new and enduring solutions to drive the client’s business forward.
- You will serve as the main point of contact and the client’s trusted advisor, advocating for their needs with internal stakeholders and finding win-win solutions for the client and for Kargo.
- Support and generate customer deliverable documentation, development of a timeline for product enhancements, and relationship building with the customer operations team.
- Proactively monitor client dashboards, data audits, and suggest operational or data improvements both internally and externally to identify opportunities to improve client outcomes and ensure that Kargo meets its business objectives.
- Use regular client touch points and business reviews to help clients understand the value they are realizing and to capitalize on new opportunities to deepen the relationship.
- Run demos and product documentation for customers on new Kargo functionality on our dashboard, API, and hardware solutions.
- Respond to customer feedback on requested features and noted bugs.
- Work closely with Kargo’s Operations team to set expectations and timelines for onsite visits, installation, and servicing.
- Travel to customer sites to build relationships with key customer units. This role involves building relationships with customers in roles ranging from C-Suite to forklift drivers.
- Build a deep understanding of Kargo’s product capabilities and roadmap - be able to directly field questions from Kargo customers relating to planned product features.
- This role has a high expectation for travel, you must be comfortable with air travel as Covid-19 policies develop.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer success, sales, or external product role with at least 2+ years in a direct customer facing role.
- Experience with servicing enterprise customers in software, IT, logistics, transportation, or manufacturing fields.
- Experience working with first-to-market technology. Our product and its capabilities are completely new to most of our customers - you will need to produce and present special demos, explanations, presentations, and tutorials to convey the full scope of product offerings.
- Experience working with fast-paced technology. Our Software team ships new features every two weeks which need to be conveyed to customers.
- Preferred experience working with cloud-based products with customer-accessible APIs. Kargo’s dashboard and APIs are the primary way in which customers interact with our system.
- Preferred experience in one or more of the following: warehouse operations and computer vision.
- Extremely strong communication skills with quick response times. You will be the primary point of contact for Kargo customers.
- Ability to quickly understand complex products and technology. Our product uses bleeding edge computer vision combined with custom-designed hardware to solve labor efficiency problems faced by forklift drivers and warehouse visibility problems faced by clerks. It is rare for anyone to come in with experience in all of these areas so you will be expected to be able to learn quickly.
Kargo is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Kargo Headquarters Location
Kargo Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Kargo Founded Year
Kargo Total Amount Raised
Kargo Funding RoundsView funding details