Client Partner - VidMobView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Client Partner
- Job Location
- New York, New York; Chicago, Illinois; San Francisco, California; Palo Alto, California; Los Angeles, California
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
- Shape the future with intelligence and creativity!We are looking for those passionate about a world where technology and creativity converge, where incredible work is inspired by brilliant analysis. Bold creators, owners and achievers. Ready to bring everything they’ve got, to build with care and consideration and deliver truly Intelligent Creative.
Please note: This is not an active open position. You will be added to our pipeline for future roles.
We are looking for Client Partners to help VidMob scale revenue productivity by expanding our client roster by creating long term value. More than just a sales and client experience, you care that your work will lead to tangible benefits in the lives of everyday people all the while disrupting the market and transforming an entire industry. You will build new relationships and revenue streams, design and implement strategic direction, and support existing teams and work with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in target accounts, understand their business needs, and present VidMob product offerings as solutions to address those needs.
- Conduct thorough needs assessments and product demonstrations to showcase the value of VidMob and how we can benefit the client's business.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date reports and account plans using CRM software, and provide regular sales forecasts to sales leadership.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals that highlight the unique selling points of VidMob SaaS solutions and demonstrate how they align with the client's goals and objectives.
- Create and deliver persuasive sales presentations using market trends, client and VidMob data and insights that result in new and/or expanded business.
- Create new insights and go to market opportunities based on client feedback to help VidMob grow.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer feedback to provide input on product development, pricing strategies, and sales techniques.
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise software sales; martech/adtech experience preferred
- 3+ years experience managing key accounts and/or agency partners
- Deep knowledge, expertise and established relationships in industry
- Proven strategic advisor working with senior-level decision maker (Marketing ICP)
- Experience building and managing a book of business, sales pipeline, proposal development, and/or clients
- Experience managing and selling large client deals and governance
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach, with the ability to navigate ambiguity and manage multiple priorities independently
- Track record of reaching and exceeding business targets
VidMob is the world’s leading platform for Intelligent Creative that provides an end-to-end solution to help brands improve their marketing results by unifying creative and data.
VidMob is the only company in the world to receive a certified creative marketing partner badge from every major social and digital platform. A portion of every dollar VidMob receives is used to fund pro bono creative services for non-profits through its 501(c)(3) VidMob Gives. The company is included in AdAge's Best Places to Work 2022 as well as Built In's 100 Best Hybrid Places to Work in 2023.
Learn more about VidMob at www.vidmob.com and VidMob Gives at vidmob.gives.
VidMob Headquarters Location
New York, NY
VidMob Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
VidMob Founded Year
VidMob Total Amount Raised
VidMob Funding RoundsView funding details