Client Partner - Imagen TechnologiesView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Client Partner
- Job Location
- Job Description
Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
Imagen is growing its team of talented Client Partners who will be responsible for ensuring the success of Imagen’s existing customers and supporting the expansion of Imagen’s relationships with those customers. This role will cultivate strong relationships with leaders across the spectrum at each customer and ensure they find value in the work that Imagen does for them. The ideal candidate knows how to manage relationships both internally and externally to promote strong long-term alignment and customer satisfaction. This role requires travel up to 50% of the time.
- Manage executive and line-level relationships with assigned customers
- Understand what customers value in Imagen’s solutions and communicate that value to them regularly
- Coordinate with and direct internal stakeholders to resolve any issues that could impact customer perception
- Identify, cultivate, and close opportunities for business expansion with existing customers
- Become an expert on the business models of Imagen and your assigned customers, positioning yourself as a strategic consultative partner to internal and external teams
- Gather and synthesize market intelligence in support of improving product, operations, sales, marketing, and other related functions.
- Track record of successfully growing customer accounts, routinely achieving top 10% in customer satisfaction and growth measures
- Prior success in developing and executing strategies to build strong customer relationships in complex healthcare environments that require a deep knowledge of your product and industry to successfully serve in a consultative capacity
- Strong process orientation – you can successfully bring together and manage the internal expertise necessary to help drive a customer issue to closure or a sale to completion
- Strong command of sales and operational best-practices – you have been tested in zero-defect environments that demand excellence.
- You will not stop until you succeed – you are motivated by aligning the goals of the customer and Imagen for the win
- At least 7+ years of healthcare experience, including at least 5 years in a direct customer relationship management and/or sales role
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY, and this job is conducted remotely.
The base salary range for this position is $160,000 - 175,000, plus equity, commission, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Imagen Technologies Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Imagen Technologies Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Imagen Technologies Founded Year
Imagen Technologies Total Amount Raised
Imagen Technologies Funding RoundsView funding details