Client Finance Manager - AKQAView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Client Finance Manager
- Job Location
- Washington, D.C.
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As the Client Finance Manager, supporting AKQA’s regional finance and accounting team, you will help in financial reporting, implement and review internal control process, perform and improve month-end reporting tasks and coordinate with finance teams in different US locations of the Company.
- Primary responsibility is to facilitate the monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting to the parent company
- Perform month-end closing tasks
- Coordinate with other team members or prepare the schedules needed for reporting
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Coordinate with tax experts on implementing requirements for international transactions
- Monitor billing and collections of local offices to maintain timely cash flows
- Communicate key financial points of contract to Client Service and Production
- Work with account teams on client budgets, revenue analysis and project audits
- Individual is expected to comply with all AKQA / WPP Policies and Procedures, including ethics, revenue recognition, and SOX
- Other projects as assigned
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong understanding of accounting theory
- Project Accounting experience required
- Experience with SAP BFC required
- Experience with MAS Sage 500 preferred
- Strong MS Excel skills required
- 5+ years accounting/finance experience; CPA a plus, but not required
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
This position is associated with our Washington, D.C. studio.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
AKQA Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
AKQA Company Size
Between 5,000 - 20,000 employees
AKQA Founded Year