Child and Adolescent Behavioral Therapist - Remote - Fort HealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Child and Adolescent Behavioral Therapist - Remote
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
About Fort Health
This is a remote opportunity requiring appropriate New Jersey or New York state licensing
Fort Health is a child and adolescent mental health company on a mission to broaden access to quality, affordable, and evidence-based mental health services for children aged 4 to 19 and their families. Today, 50% of children in the US with a mental health issue do not receive care, and 60% of US counties do not have even a single practicing psychiatrist. This is a massive area of need, impacting 17M children in the United States with a market size greater than $50B.
Our company's vision is to create an integrated set of support resources to understand, assess, diagnose and treat mental health challenges through digital tools and virtual access to clinicians. We are partnered with the industry leading child psychotherapy non-profit institution in the US (The Child Mind Institute), who will help to build our clinical protocols, train our providers, and create proprietary content.
About the Role
We know that clinicians are the backbone of our company. Everything we do incorporates a clinicians’ mindset so that we can provide them with the best job experience, so that they can provide our patients with the best treatment.
As part of our clinical team, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality, evidenced-based virtual mental health care for children and their families. You will provide 1:1 therapy sessions, group therapy, and run caregiver training courses. Therapists will work with the broader clinical team to provide personalized, holistic treatment plans for each family. Every therapist will go through a training program created and led by one of the leading organizations in child mental health. Every clinician will work with a supervisor to help them progress in their career goals and learnings. Lastly, we are looking for someone who wants to be a part of a growing healthcare startup that is focused on broadening access to affordable, high-quality mental health care for children and their families!
The salary range for this position is targeted at $70,000.00 per year to $90,000.00 per year based on experience and qualifications.
- Provide high-quality, evidence-based 1:1 and group therapy for children and their families.
- Run caregiver training courses on how to help children that are struggling with their mental health.
- Clinicians are expected to maintain a full-time schedule (~40 hours per week) but will have flexibility in choosing how the hours are broken up.
- Collaborate with the clinical team to provide personalized treatment plans for every child and their family.
- Engage with other groups in the child’s life - primary care physicians, educators, therapists, etc. - to ensure they’re getting the holistic treatment they need.
- Constantly communicating and working with the family to drive the treatment plan forward.
- Routine meetings with the leadership team to give feedback and thoughts on how to improve our clinical offering and our policies.
- Leveraging our non-profit partner to bring to bear the most cutting edge treatment protocols and methods for our clients.
- Learn and improve yourself by going through our clinical partner’s training program, take advantage of additional ongoing training and educational opportunities, conferences, and more.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC or LMHC)
- Licensed to practice in New Jersey (required)
- Received degree from an accredited training program
- 2-3 years of direct clinical experience post licensure working with children (ages 4-19) and their families
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excited to work in a fast growing company and help build a new treatment model
- Experience providing teletherapy (bonus)
- Currently in-network with Insurance Payers like Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield, Optum, Aetna (preferred)
- Must have reliable, high-speed internet access with minimum speeds of 50 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload
- Desire to work with and learn from some of the top child mental health experts in the field
- 15 PTO (paid time off) days per year
- 9 Paid company holidays per year
- 2 Paid mental health/wellness days per year
- 1 Paid week of company-wide shutdown between Christmas and New Year's Day
- First-class training opportunities through our partnership with Child Mind Institute
- Collaborative and supportive work environment and more!
Fort Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics
Fort Health Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Fort Health Company Size
Between 5 - 20 employees
Fort Health Founded Year
Fort Health Total Amount Raised
Fort Health Funding RoundsView funding details