Chief of Staff - WelbeHealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Chief of Staff
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being programs especially for seniors and their families. We are on a journey to bring our services to more deserving seniors here in California & beyond as we expand operations in the coming years.
The Chief of Staff for President (Chief of Staff) enables the President to achieve objectives and goals on behalf of WelbeHealth,by supporting the day-to-day and strategic work of the President. The Chief of Staff coordinates the work and projects for the President, leads projects and work to support the President and greater executive leadership team.
In addition to these critical supporting functions, the Chief of Staff works on operational and business opportunities as WelbeHealth expands our mission through growth in our centers and participants. This includes working closely with key stakeholders and the WelbeHealth executive and executive teams to drive high-impact initiatives that improve operational and clinical performance. Key strategic pillars of focus are participant experience, clinical excellence, and mission expansion.
The Chief of Staff is highly collaborative with the President’s direct reports and project teams. The Chief of Staff is a member of the operations leadership team and is the supervisor of the Executive Assistant to the President & provides an exciting opportunity to bring your strategic and operational expertise & make a meaningful impact on our communities.
- Oversee agree-upon special projects that advance strategic goals and/or corporate objectives of WelbeHealth.
- Facilitate development, resourcing, tracking and measurement of the President's overall project portfolio.
- Inform organizational informed-choices, operational execution, and resource allocation based on data and sound reasoning.
- Organize the work, schedule, and communication of the President with internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize & prioritize critical issues and required information for the President to facilitate efficient judgment making.
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a business management or executive role- experience at leading consulting firm strongly preferred with emphasis on operations and project management.
- MBA, MHA, or master-level equivalency strongly preferred.
- Track record of driving initiatives with multiple teams and departments that guide to successful completion & ability to plan, execute, and implement highly complex projects.
- Knowledge and experience serving health delivery customers preferred.
- Based in California and ability to travel as needed to our market locations.
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth
Apply your expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision) as of day one of employment
- Total compensation includes base, bonus, and equity
- Work/life balance - we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $160,000- $185,000 annually + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected scam activity to email@example.com
WelbeHealth Headquarters Location
Menlo Park, CA
WelbeHealth Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
WelbeHealth Founded Year
WelbeHealth Total Amount Raised
WelbeHealth Funding RoundsView funding details