Chief of Staff - LeverageView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Chief of Staff
- Job Location
- New York, New York, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Leverage is modernizing a multi-trillion dollar industry by helping global supply chains answer the question “Where’s my stuff?” Backed by world-class investors and founded by serial entrepreneurs with a track record of success. We’re revolutionizing the industry through domain expertise and technology to deliver unprecedented visibility and looking for others to join our mission.
We are seeking a Chief of Staff to play a pivotal role in overseeing and managing complex technical projects, keeping our teams on track, and reporting progress back to executives. This person will be responsible for both client-facing interactions and internal stakeholder management, making sure that all parties are aligned and engaged in achieving company goals. Reporting directly to our Co-Founders, this person will be critical to our success.
What you’ll do:
- Lead end-to-end project management, from inception to delivery, ensuring that project objectives, timelines, and budgets are met.
- Working across the team to ensure teams are on track for deliverables and executives are looped in.
- Ensure internal and external company meetings are run efficiently and effectively.
- Putting out fires across the organization as they come up.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, understanding their needs, and effectively communicating project status and updates on a daily basis.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including success, engineering, product development, and sales, to coordinate efforts and drive project success to consistently hit tight deadlines.
- Work with clients and internal teams to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables, ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Identify potential project risks and rapidly develop mitigation plans to ensure smooth project execution.
- Allocate and manage resources, both internal and external, to meet ever-evolving project requirements effectively.
- Implement quality assurance processes to guarantee that the final deliverables meet the required timelines and client expectations.
- Maintain highly detailed project documentation, including project plans, timelines, risks, and progress reports.
- Continuously analyze project processes and outcomes, identifying areas for improvement and implementing best practices.
What you’ll need:
- You’re located in NYC and excited about working together in person.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience, with at least 3 years in a chief of staff role, with exposure to technical program management.
- Proficiency with SQL.
- Proven track record of working cross functionally and successfully delivering complex projects.
- A history of introducing innovative solutions and strategies to enhance project outcomes.
- Strong client-facing experience with the ability to build and maintain relationships, understand client needs, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Exceptional skills in managing internal stakeholders, facilitating communication, and driving collaboration across teams.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with a proactive approach to addressing challenges.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in driving teams towards project goals and objectives.
- A genuine passion for emerging technologies and a deep understanding of tech trends.
What will make you stand out:
- MBA from a top program.
- Previous experience seeing a start up through a phase of monumental growth.
- Prior experience in a consulting role, especially in technology or IT consulting, is highly desirable.
- Prior experience in the supply chain industry.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits package.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact in the early stages of a rapidly growing startup.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment with a strong emphasis on personal and professional growth.
- Hybrid (3in/2out) work arrangements with commuter benefit offering.
- Weekly catered lunch on Wednesdays.
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental plans, as well as free membership to health apps such as Teladoc, HealthAdvocate, One Medical, Kindbody, and Talkspace.
- Company 401k program.
- Commuter benefits.
- Unlimited sick and vacation time with paid company holidays.
- The chance to shape team culture and build a world-class team.
The base salary range for this role is between $150k - $250k. The actual salary offered will be determined based on factors such as relevant experience, qualifications, and the successful candidate's overall fit within our organization and total package will include components such as benefits and stock options.
Leverage is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and succeed.
Questions? Reach out to email@example.com
Leverage Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Leverage Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
Leverage Founded Year
Leverage Total Amount Raised
Leverage Funding RoundsView funding details