Chief of Staff - ClaraView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Chief of Staff
- Job Location
- Latin America
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, a Bill Pay product, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform; already being used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region.
Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as GGV Capital, Coatue, DST Global Partners, General Catalyst, monashees, Acrew Capital, Kaszek, Citius, Canary, Citi Ventures, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Endeavor Catalyst, Goldman Sachs, Accial Capital, and prominent angel investors.
We are seeking a highly qualified and motivated Chief of Staff to join our leadership team. This individual will work directly with the CTO/ Co- founder, assisting in the efficient management of all technology and operational initiatives. The ideal candidate will be a talented strategist and problem solver who can facilitate the effective execution of projects and strategies, ensuring that our technology operations are aligned with business objectives.
- Assist the CTO: Assist in strategic planning and execution of technology initiatives. Manage the CTO's schedule, organizing meetings, and coordinating projects.
- Project Management: Oversee and lead strategic projects, ensuring timely and efficient completion. Coordinate with other departments to ensure consistency and collaboration on projects.
- Communication: Serve as the primary point of contact between the CTO and other departments. Prepare reports, presentations, and proposals for various audiences.
- Analysis and Strategy: Analyze data and trends to inform strategic decisions. Develop strategies to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of technology operations.
Desired Qualities and Knowledge:
The way we do things is as important as what we do. That is why we operate on a set of carefully-identified values. They are what we expect from ourselves and each other in our day-to-day.
- Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology, or a related field (Master's preferred).
- Previous experience in leadership or project management roles.
- Technical Skills: Knowledge in fintech and emerging technology. Ability to understand and communicate complex technical concepts.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Leadership and Management: Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and guide teams.
- Experience in making strategic and operational decisions.
- Problem Solving: Ability to efficiently and effectively solve problems.
- Critical thinking and advanced analytical skills.
We value* Clarity - Open and direct communication* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement* Inclusivity - Every voice counts; we value each other for our shared mission and contributions
We are* Shaping business finances in Latin America* Driven by our 6 core values* Proud of our inclusive and caring culture* Certified as Top LinkedIn Startup
We offer* Competitive salary & a robust stock ownership plan* 100% flexible work model* A set of benefits that are adaptable to your needs & way of life* Opportunities for growth in a fast-paced environment* A chance to shape B2B payments in Latin America and increase the region’s economic competitiveness
Clara Headquarters Location
Clara Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Clara Founded Year
Clara Total Amount Raised
Clara Funding RoundsView funding details