Channel Marketing Manager (EMEA) (Position located in Utrecht, Netherlands) - KnowBe4View Company Profile
- Job Title
- Channel Marketing Manager (EMEA) (Position located in Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Job Location
- Utrecht, Netherlands
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to local outings, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Please submit your resume in English.
To learn more about our team and office culture in the Netherlands, visit the following links.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/utrecht
The Channel Marketing Manager, EMEA is responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing plays to/through/with channel partners in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. This position will be a channel marketer who will drive channel revenue as the regional owner of the joint marketing programme. You will work with channel sales and eligible partners to proactively plan joint marketing activities. In addition, you will support the global channel marketing strategy by localizing global campaigns and executing new regional campaigns to recruit, enable and accelerate partners as part of the KnowBe4 Partner Programme.
- Plan and manage partner marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines
- Execute strategic partner marketing programmes with extreme ownership, attention to detail and commitment to tracking success
- Identify and create quarterly plans with partners best fit for joint marketing based on programme metrics
- Partner with regional sales, channel sales, and field marketing to offer consultative support as the partner marketing expert, advocating for the power of through-marketing
- Nurture and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders including channel sales, partner programme office, field marketing and other marketing team members
- Stay in the know about channel and marketing best practices
- A minimum of 3 years experience in channel marketing, specifically with a focus on building a network of partners
- Experience in the IT Security or SaaS technology industry a plus
- Previous experience with partner marketing funding/MDF programmes
- Proficient in Salesforce customer database
- Proficient in HubSpot’s or other Marketing Automation Platform for website pages and email application to segment partner communications, as well as test subject lines and improve delivery, open rates, and clickthrough rates on important communications
- Prior experience with partner relationship management (PRM) software such as Impartner, Salesforce PRM, or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communications including the ability to confidently present to event audiences of channel partners and/or executives
- Multi-lingual a plus
- Solid understanding of marketing channels as to advise channel partners on building effective campaigns
- Solid understanding of channel business and operations, including revenue and pipeline principles
- High attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and procedures whilst proposing incremental improvements
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment with the ability to collaborate respectfully, navigate shared responsibilities and influence successful outcomes
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills: You will be working with other business professionals and are expected to convey the value of our product and programmes and the culture and beliefs of our company outward to our partners
- “Can do” attitude and a willingness to learn, conquer challenges, take and learn from feedback whilst executing consistently at a high level
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
KnowBe4 Headquarters Location
KnowBe4 Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
KnowBe4 Founded Year
KnowBe4 Total Amount Raised
KnowBe4 Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity