Channel Manager - BroadvoiceView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Channel Manager
- Job Location
- USA (Remote)
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Broadvoice is looking for a Regional Channel Manager with CCaaS and UCaaS sales experience to join our growing team. In this dynamic role, you will win, maintain, and expand relationships with partners to sell Broadvoice services. If you have CCaaS and UCaaS sales experience and strong relationship-building skills, we want to talk to you!
- Recruit new and productive sales agents/channel partners
- Educate partners on Broadvoice products, processes, and procedures
- Attend sales calls with partners, conduct negotiations during the sales cycle, and assist in closing opportunities with end-users
- Differentiate Broadvoice from the competition through consistent communication and ongoing training of products and new selling tools
- Create business plans and monthly/quarterly revenue targets with top partners and provide timely, accurate reports and other information on partner activities
- Travel as required according to business needs, which may include 2-3 annual industry trade shows
- Collaborate with marketing and senior team members to provide direction on partner and market requirements
- Work with sales operations, customer experience and business support to resolve customer and agent-related issues and escalations
- Enhance and promote the Broadvoice name as a brand ambassador
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- A sales-orientation and customer-focus
- A track record of CCaaS and UCaaS sales success in a Channel Sales environment
- Experience in the telecommunications industry, specifically CCaaS and UCaaS
- Exceptional rapport-building, verbal and written communication, and follow-up skills
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Experience using MS Office tools; technically savvy
- Experience presenting to individuals or groups in person and via virtual meeting tools
Broadvoice is more than just a leading cloud communications company; we're the architects of global connections. With dedicated offices across the United States, Latin America, and Europe, we are united by a shared passion for inspiring meaningful human connections. Our mission is clear: to personalize how people communicate, ensuring that our technology enhances teams' ability to connect with what truly matters no matter where work takes place.
Communication is the lifeblood of success, whether connecting with customers or collaborating with colleagues. At Broadvoice, our platforms create opportunities to interact, share ideas, and bring visions to life. We believe that human interaction is the cornerstone of brilliance, and we prioritize it in everything we do.
Our success at Broadvoice hinges on our vibrant culture. We take pride in our dedicated culture team, working tirelessly to foster a supportive and engaging work environment for all employees. Through community-building, collaboration, and personal and professional growth initiatives, our culture team ensures that Broadvoice is a place where everyone can thrive.
Broadvoice is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). We have an active DEI council open to all global employees, driving DEI initiatives worldwide through newsletters, webinars, fundraisers, book clubs, and more. By cultivating a culture of belonging, we empower our team members to be their best selves and contribute to our mission of inspiring meaningful human connections.
We value our employees and offer comprehensive benefits packages, including paid vacation and holidays, along with a host of other perks.
Broadvoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their job functions.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Broadvoice Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
Broadvoice Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Broadvoice Founded Year