CDP Implementation Consultant - AcquiaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- CDP Implementation Consultant
- Job Location
- Remote - United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Acquia is the open-source digital experience company. Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
About The Job
In the Acquia CDP Professional Services team, our job is to design, configure, and deploy the most powerful CDP solutions that the Acquia Platform can offer. We are looking for someone who loves data and working with clients to translate requirements into product technical solutions.
As a CDP Implementation Consultant, you manage all technical aspects of new implementations and revisions for clients, and drive them towards value realization. Be ready to hit the ground running with your strong technical skills, creative and critical thinking, and passion for fast-paced problem solving.
- Own aspects of customer implementations from start to finish and drive towards maximum value realization with Acquia CDP
- Understand and translate the client’s marketing/business use cases to design an integration approach suitable to their needs
- Support multiple customer-facing projects simultaneously
- Interact with other members of all Acquia teams to effectively handle customer questions and issues to be resolved
- Work closely with Technical Support and Development on issues that require a greater technical understanding
- Participate in metadata projects to improve discovery and access to digital content
- Assist in ongoing process refinements, including the updating or creation of customer-facing material and templates
- Prioritize diversity, equity and inclusion in your every day work to create an environment of respect
- Work in close partnership with Acquia project and customer success managers to lead customer engagements, regularly taking the lead on customer communications.
- Collaborate closely with project management to create and adjust project requirements and timelines.
- Work with client technical and business team members to gather requirements, map solutions, make recommendations, and craft the CDP solution.
- Collaborate with Acquia product and engineering teams on solutions to novel customer requirements.
- Communicate clearly and regularly with project stakeholders regarding project status and risks.
- SQL skills
- Bachelor or Masters Degree or relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and critical problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills tailored to an audience of professionals, management and staff with a broad range of technical skills
- Experience with drawing meaningful conclusions from large sets of data
- Ability to translate business requirements to product solutions
Nice To Have
- Experience with Hadoop, Hive QL, Impala.
- Experience in analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, SiteCatalyst).
- Solid understanding of email service providers (e.g. Silverpop, ExactTarget, Responsys).
- Experience with operational data systems (SAP, NetSuite, Magento).
You'll Be Successful In This Role If You Have
- Relentless drive to help clients be successful.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Commitment to delivering high-quality software on time.
- Ability to work within timelines and technical constraints.
- Desire to learn and adapt to new applications and frameworks, and eager to work on exciting and innovative technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and partners in a matrixed environment.
- Flexible and able to deal with shifting priorities while clearly communicating the impact of change to your team.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects at varying stages
ACQUIA IS PROUD TO PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS BENEFITS OFFERINGS TO OUR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES IN MAINTAINING BOTH A HEALTHY BODY AND A HEALTHY MIND. CORE BENEFITS INCLUDE: COMPETITIVE HEALTHCARE COVERAGE, WELLNESS PROGRAMS, TAKE IT WHEN YOU NEED IT TIME OFF, PARENTAL LEAVE, RECOGNITION PROGRAMS, AND MUCH MORE!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAemail@example.com as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.
Acquia Headquarters Location
Acquia Company Size
Between 800 - 5,000 employees
Acquia Founded Year
Acquia Funding Rounds