CDL Fuel Delivery Driver - LA (Nights) - YoshiView Company Profile
- Job Title
- CDL Fuel Delivery Driver - LA (Nights)
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Are you ready to get out of a tanker or 18-wheeler but still looking to stay in the trucking industry? How would you like to use your CDL and Hazmat endorsement while driving a pickup truck? Yoshi may be the right place for you!
Yoshi is a last-mile fuel delivery company founded in 2015 in California with the goal to bring the gas station to the consumer. Since that time, we have grown to operate in over 15 states, but Nashville is our home.
Our fuel delivery drivers operate automatic, full sized pickup trucks to deliver fuel to consumers and fleets throughout the Nashville market. Our current opening is for our daytime route.
- Operate the Yoshi vehicle to properly service all vehicles on a nightly route
- Accurately enter in service information on phone apps
- Work with the operations and customer success teams to make sure all customers are properly serviced and satisfied
- Adhere to all company policies and standard operating procedures
- Adhere to all DOT and FMCSA rules and regulations
- Represent the company in a professional and respective manner
- Commercial Driver’s License with Hazmat Endorsement
- Comfortable with technology, phone applications, and navigation systems
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to work outside in the elements
- Mechanic experience is not required, but would be a plus
- Must be willing to work the overnight shift
- $25.00 base rate after 30 days with possible overtime for daytime shifts
- Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay
- Cell Phone Reimbursement - $50.00 per month
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
Yoshi began in 2015 as a gas delivery service, delivering gas to your vehicle, wherever you were using small pickup trucks with top loaded DOT approved gas tanks in the back. The concept was simple you downloaded the app, put your payment and vehicle details, selected the day you needed gas, dropped a pin, popped your gas flap, and went on with your day. Then one of our highly trained Hazmat certified Field Technician would come by and top up your tank! Thanks to our customers feedback we moved from just gas delivery to other automotive services.
Yoshi Headquarters Location
Yoshi Founded Year