Category Manager - Pod FoodsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Category Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Pod Foods is a full service wholesale marketplace disrupting the grocery supply chain so that brands can get to the shelf more effectively, efficiently, and affordably. We are a 100% remote team with people in San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Texas and more. Our vision is to create a food distribution network driven by data and technology so that grocery stores will better meet consumers’ preferences, replacing mass-market inventory with products consumers want.
We are seeking a Category Manager to help us ensure our brands' longer term success with the Pod Foods platform. The work involves developing relationships with top-performing and under-performing brands to increase placements nationwide. You will work under the Director of Growth
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to develop relationships with growing brands over time and help them become national accounts/household names. Beyond working with a positive and supportive team, you will also be able to have the opportunity to positively impact the way food is being produced, distributed and consumed, so that consumers can have access to better food and environmentally sustainable practices can thrive.
You must have a motivated, positive, self-starter and “can-do” attitude. We work in a highly energetic environment (despite being remote!) and staying apace will be key not only for your own success but the success of the company.
- Detail oriented with a sales driven mindset; ability to build collaborative partnerships that ensure win/win outcomes
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, adapt, problem solve, think on the spot, improvise, and communicate well
- Project management and CRM experience (Hubspot, Front, Monday.com a a plus)
- Strong writing and speaking skills, excellent communication
- Technologically inclined with the desire for continuous improvement
- Hustler attitude, reliable, trustworthy, dependable, positive, patient, humble, and diligent
- Self starter, works well in a remote environment
- 3+ years of sales, account management or customer support work in a CPG or tech company
- Interest in the food industry (experience is a strong plus)
- Cares about Pod’s mission and the problems we're solving
Benefits and Perks:
- Ownership and equity in a quickly growing disruptive company
- Unlimited vacation
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life, etc.
- Awesome, fun and energetic team!
Pod Foods Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Pod Foods Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Pod Foods Founded Year
Pod Foods Total Amount Raised
Pod Foods Funding RoundsView funding details