Carrier Implementation & Support Specialist (A2P 10DLC) - TelgorithmView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Carrier Implementation & Support Specialist (A2P 10DLC)
- Job Location
- Los Angeles
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
About Telgorithm. We started Telgorithm with one powerful idea: to simplify the cloud communications go-to-market and compliance journey for every SaaS company. In our more than 18 years of cloud communications and SaaS experience, we’ve learned that creating an extraordinary product and customer experience is an iterative process that requires maniacal focus. SaaS companies spend millions of dollars and hours to achieve the extraordinary for their customers, their cloud communications stack is no exception.
About Us. We are passionate about SaaS and about telecom. We are growing quickly and are looking for hungry leaders that want to make a large impact in the world. We are building an organization that is steeped in cultural and intellectual diversity. Our people will be tasked with solving seismic challenges, supported by an organization that prioritizes employees first. If you find yourself thinking at the end of each day, “how do I continue to delight my customers?”, then Telgorithm might be the company for you.
The Role. Telgorithm is hiring an Implementation & Support Representative, whose mission is to ensure that Telgorithm’s customers are on boarded and supported in a timely manner. The role would benefit from previous cloud communications experience, but a process-oriented individual will be equally successful. This role may lead to a larger leadership role in helping build the broader Customer Experience Team.
Reporting to: CEO
What you’ll do
- Manage the entire onboarding journey for Telgorithm’s customers (e.g., onboarding -> setup -> testing -> go-live)
- Support and troubleshoot customer support questions
- Assist revenue team with expanding lifetime value of a customer by streamlining customer processes/operations and unlocking their growth
- Create customer knowledge documentation that helps them become more familiar with Telgorithm’s offerings while educating them on the intricacies of messaging and voice compliance
- Build processes that over indexes on customer experience/satisfaction while balancing efficiency
- Be the voice of customer by helping Telgorithm understand how to improve onboarding and support processes
- Learn how to live in the intersection of strategy and execution while championing customer experience
What you’ll bring
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience, cloud communications is highly recommended
- Experience in the new A2P 10DLC mandates is required (Campaign Registry)
- Cloud Communication API experience is required
- Critical thinking with experience in troubleshooting
- Exceptional project management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Exceptional customer relationship skills and a clear view on what constitutes excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize constantly to manage competing priorities or process risks
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- Familiarity with carrier operations, message routing, call processing, and network management
Join Our Team:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, the people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together.
What We Offer:
Joining our team isn’t a job switch, it’s a career accelerator. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Full remote/hybrid work arrangement
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible time off; including paid vacation and sick leave
- Company-sponsored health insurance
- Employee stock options
Telgorithm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We truly believe that the intersection of our individual differences help to create a better workplace, a better product, and a better world. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Telgorithm does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.
Telgorithm Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
Telgorithm Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Telgorithm Founded Year
Telgorithm Total Amount Raised
Telgorithm Funding RoundsView funding details