Campus Recruitment Events Specialist - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Campus Recruitment Events Specialist
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Campus Recruitment Business Partner, Events Specialist
Part of the Adyen formula is including different people to sharpen our ideas. We can only do this if we build a workplace that is representative, diverse and inclusive of all our employees. Our student body is very important for this! For our Campus Recruitment team based in our HQ in Amsterdam, we are looking for an events specialist who will help us build out this community by taking the lead in internal and external events. Next to taking the lead in all student related events, you will support in full cycle student recruitment and hiring.
What you’ll do
- Take the lead in organizing and attending internal and external student events (think of job fairs and inhouse days);
- Build durable relationships with schools and student organizations;
- Research new events and think creatively about new opportunities;
- Assist in the recruitment of working students and build strong relationships with hiring managers;
- Drive diversity, equity and inclusion recruitment initiatives within your teams;
- Partner with the business effectively by building strong relationships with hiring managers and working with different teams.
Who you are
- A born networker, able to build strong and lasting relationships;
- Experience with organizing and hosting (business) events is a must;
- Experience or strong affinity with campus recruitment and you understand the needs of this community;
- High level of self-motivation, someone who is able to define structure and prioritise;
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds