Campus Recruiting Specialist (Ohio based) - Forge BiologicsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Campus Recruiting Specialist (Ohio based)
- Job Location
- Columbus, Ohio
- Job Description
Job Title: Campus Recruiting Specialist
We are currently seeking a Campus Recruiting Specialist to join the Forge Biologics team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and be part of a team that will be instrumental to the growth of the organization.
The Campus Recruiting Specialist will be responsible for cultivating partnerships with colleges and universities to increase the pipeline and hiring for entry level positions at Forge Biologics. They will own the delivery of the college recruiting programs and serve as the liaison between the targeted universities, annual internship/co-op programs, and Forge Biologics leadership and talent acquisition teams. This person will be responsible for the early identification of candidates in their academic career through internships and full-time opportunities post-graduation for their respective college or university.
We are seeking an energetic recruiting professional who can create and deliver high touch and personalized candidate experiences for undergraduate, graduate and PhD level candidates. Candidates must be strategic, innovative, and willing to think outside of the box in all areas of recruitment. This position is based in Ohio and will have flexibility to work remotely and onsite at our Columbus corporate office.
- Create and manage college recruitment strategy and annual calendar for campus recruitment events and oversee all logistical coordination and implementation.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates, educational institutions, student organizations, alumni associations, and Forge department leaders.
- Manage the recruitment, logistics and delivery of the annual Ignite Internship and additional student programs, as needed.
- Plan and execute campus recruiting events, which include career fairs, onsite interviews, and classroom presentations. Responsible for representing Forge Biologics at virtual and in person recruiting events.
- Order and manage career fair and university related collateral and materials to ensure best in class representation at college recruiting events.
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders to develop and establish a customized recruiting approach for each institution to achieve maximum results.
- Manage the Forge campus ambassador program to continue to expand our footprint on targeted college campuses.
- Work closely with the hiring team on designing job descriptions, defining key skills, desired candidate experiences, and recruiting and evaluation process.
- Ensure there is a positive experience for the candidate, hiring manager and interviewing team at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Create and maintain various database records with ATS, recruitment tracking and reporting, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Problem solving, project management and event planning skills.
- Experience recruiting scientific and engineering candidates is highly preferred.
- Previous experience working with an academic institution to support recruiting and student placement efforts.
- High level of comfort with social media recruitment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a strong attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, challenge and multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Experience handling sensitive/confidential information.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Candidate Relationship Management software (CRM) and/or Applicant Tracking System (ATS) required.
- Willing to travel an average of 30%, which will vary based on the time of year.
- In our commitment to the safety of our employees, customers, and their families, COVID vaccination is required.
Forge Biologics Headquarters Location
Forge Biologics Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Forge Biologics Founded Year
Forge Biologics Total Amount Raised
Forge Biologics Funding RoundsView funding details