Campaign Marketing Manager - MediaMonksView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Campaign Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- Los Angeles
- Job Description
The Campaign Marketing Manager is a proven and effective lifecycle marketer who’s highly strategic in nature. This individual will be joining a team focused on providing our clients with thought leadership, generating and challenging marketing briefs, and driving execution of Lifecycle marketing programs. This will include email campaigns that ultimately generate revenue growth within our client’s business. The ideal candidate will have experience in crafting lifecycle journeys across multiple channels and driving CRM strategy for high-priority integrated campaign moments.
This role will be responsible for aligning a multi-channel content strategy with our clients business objectives pertaining to onboarding and retaining new customers through thoughtful marketing programs and impactful creative campaigns.
This candidate must be comfortable working in a startup environment, reading and interpreting performance data and developing insights for program optimization. This role will work with a diverse and highly interdisciplinary team with access to cutting edge technology, resources, and testing capabilities.
- Develop/support lifecycle marketing strategies and content strategies to support the evolution of our Lifecycle program, including email, SMS, push, and in-app notification channels
- Lead/develop strategies for Tier II programs (turnkey/existing programs)
- Support CRM Leads & challenge / up level Tier I programs (larger/new programs)
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies to own and deliver effective, compelling programs and campaigns that drive acquisition, loyalty, engagement and advocacy
- Contribute to the overall integrated marketing strategy for product launches and on going business needs
- Optimize campaign performance through data insights and provide performance readouts to leadership
- Manage content strategy, calendar and targeting alignment across channels
- Partner w/ cross functional client and agency teams to deliver creative assets aligned to the client org’s messaging approach
- Test and optimize program elements to continuously improve KPIs, including email productivity, cost per acquisition, open rates, click through and unsubscribe rates; conduct extensive testing and analysis of marketing efforts including delivery time, creative layout, promotional offers, subject line testing, and segmentation performance to develop best practices for ongoing initiatives
- Partner with client cross-functional teams (Creative, IT, Data Science/Engineering) to support and enhance all marketing, triggered and lifecycle programs
- Liaise with outside vendors such as email acquisition vendors and other 3rd parties
- Develop competitive intelligence insights, deliver monthly reports, and maintain internal post-campaign reporting
- Innovate and test new marketing surfaces that support the businesses growth to scale
- 6+ years experience in CRM B2C experience working across strategy, implementation and ongoing optimization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. A degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Economics, and Business Administration preferred.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, highly matrixed environment
- Experience working across cross channel with an emphasis on email or paid media
- Experience working with external agencies to deliver creative assets
- Experience working with technical teams (product, engineering, decision science) to scope work needed to build lifecycle campaigns
- Ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic and execution level
- Ability to work through ambiguity
- Enjoys working closely with many cross-functional teams
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- Comfort in an entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about technology, internet and connectivity trends
The anticipated salary range for this position is $110,000.00 - $125,000.00 USD annually. Salary is determined by a combination of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, generous paid time off, and other benefits also are available.
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.
MediaMonks Headquarters Location
MediaMonks Company Size
Between 750 - 5,000 employees
MediaMonks Founded Year