Buyer I - Agility RoboticsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Buyer I
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Agility Robotics is a pioneer. Our robot, Digit, is the first to be sold into workplaces across the globe. Our team is differentiated by its expertise in imagining, engineering, and delivering robots with advanced mobility, dexterity, intelligence, and efficiency -- robots specifically designed to work alongside people, in spaces built for people. Every day, we break through engineering challenges and invent new solutions and capabilities that will one day make robots commonplace and approachable. This work is our passion and our responsibility: our mission is to make businesses more productive and people’s lives more fulfilling.
About the role:
The ideal candidate will have experience working with order management systems to procure direct materials, indirect products, and services. Responsibilities include placing orders via MRP system, communicating with suppliers to align commitments, establishing agreements, updating tools/systems, tracking deliveries, and resolving issues. Additional work activities include ensuring adherence to approved procurement processes, guidelines, and policies. Also, will involve developing new supply sources, performing purchasing-related financial analysis, and updating metrics.
Core Position Responsibilities:
● Create and maintain purchase orders with suppliers
● Lead RFQ process, evaluate quotes, making sourcing recommendations
● Regularly monitor systems, process tasks, and respond to order requests, outstanding deliveries, etc.
● Develops and manages effective relationships with suppliers
● Actively communicate and collaborate with internal and external partners on schedules and delivery status
● Works closely with Logistics team to coordinate deliveries and shipments
● Conduct supplier visits and evaluations as required
● Resolve receipts/invoicing and assist Accounts Payable with supplier payment issues
● Support R&D team with NPI programs through to hand-off to manufacturing
● Solve complex issues and support tactical initiatives, such as contributing to process development and documentation
● Identify Supply Chain issues and propose solutions with limited guidance
● Requires a first level university degree or equivalent experience. Generally, 2 - 4 years of related experience in procurement or supply chain function.
● Strong understanding of procurement processes
● Knowledge of and experience with MRP systems
● Familiarity with inventory management including demand and supply variability, safety stock, etc.
● Ability to work as part of a team as well as effectively drive tasks independently
● Experience with BOMs and change management processes
● Attention to detail with demonstrated ability to monitor multiple open items and drive to completion
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to share data and information via documents, spreadsheets, and other tools
● Ability to exercise independent judgment to solve problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 100% Company Paid Disability, Life, Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (for AR employees)
- Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Five Weeks of Paid Time Off Annually
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Relocation Assistance (for certain roles)
- Stock Options (for certain roles)
- A culture that encourages flexible work schedules
- A culture that embraces individuality and authenticity
Agility Robotics is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits unlawful discriminatory practices, including harassment. Therefore, it is the policy of Agility Robotics to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Agility Robotics prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
Apply Now: https://grnh.se/b444bbd04us
Agility Robotics Headquarters Location
Agility Robotics Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Agility Robotics Founded Year
Agility Robotics Total Amount Raised
Agility Robotics Funding RoundsView funding details