Business Systems Administrator - DiscoView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Business Systems Administrator
- Job Location
- Gurugram, HR, India
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
As a Business Systems Administrator on the Business Applications team, you will play a vital role at DISCO. We are looking for an experienced Salesforce expert who can partner with our business operations teams to understand their systems requirements and use cases, then design and deliver appropriate, efficient solutions to meet those needs. You will be tasked with creating and supporting magical experiences for our Go-To-Market and Business Operations teams. Success in this role will enable DISCO to scale by an order of magnitude.
We are looking for someone with an in-depth knowledge of Go-To-Market applications, with an emphasis on Salesforce administration (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and CPQ), and experience supporting supplemental GTM applications surrounding the Salesforce ecosystem. You should be comfortable with working on an agile team and have an understanding of change management processes. Also, you must have exceptional communication skills and the ability to translate technical concepts to layman's terms.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Install, configure, and deploy Go-To Market applications, systems software, and associated projects throughout the enterprise.
- Maintain the installation, configuration, and support of DISCO’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations teams to ensure that CRM platforms are optimally configured to support company processes.
- Partner with other Salesforce administrators, analysts, and developers to deliver a cohesive, scalable Salesforce environment across DISCO. Includes focus to configure, manage and maintain DISCOs Salesforce environment including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and CPQ.
- Participate in the QA of built and purchased solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized to meet business requirements.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements – verbally or through written documentation – to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Balance multiple priorities and deadlines.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in IT, Sales Operations, Finance, and/or Business Operations.
- Extensive Salesforce administration experience required.
- Experience configuring and maintaining multiple simultaneous enterprise applications.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Strong analytical and accuracy skills.
- Willingness to work occasional nights and weekends when business needs require.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Even Better If You…
- Are a Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Are a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO).
- Have experience delivering solutions in NetSuite, DocuSign CLM, or Workato.
- Have experience working with DevOps tools such as Gearset or Copado.
Perks of DISCO...
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.
Disco Headquarters Location
Disco Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Disco Founded Year