Business System Project Manager - DoorDashView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Business System Project Manager
- Job Location
- United States - Remote
- Job Description
About the Role
The ERP Project Manager role plays an important role leading multiple projects in the Business Systems Team, focusing mainly on Financial Application modules.
Working closely with the Accounting and Engineering teams, this role will primarily perform day-to-day duties of project management including all phases of project lifecycle from initiation through planning, execution and deployment.. The ideal candidate will have a strong overall experience working with highly complex projects to support business operations.
What You'll Do...
- Work directly with different application/engineering teams and participate in decisions relevant to the projects, help resolve issues, mitigate risks, and provide timely status reports on tasks and milestones.
- Develop detailed project plans with identifiable critical paths, dependencies, and major milestones, and manage the agreed project plans and schedules.
- Create detailed work plan and maintain documentation to identify and sequence activities needed to successfully complete projects
- Review the project schedules with business teams and all other staff that may be affected by project activities; revise the schedules as required
- Negotiate scope, schedule, and collaborate with external and internal business partners and ensure the projects are completed on schedule.
- Establish common goals across multiple teams, and define useful metrics and reporting to track team’s performance.
What We're Looking For...
- 6 to 8 years of Project Management experience working in different ERP implementations.
- Ability to develop project proposals, comprehensive project timelines and plans and to contribute extensively through the entire engagement lifecycle from design to implementation.
- Must have a working experience coordinating with diverse teams comprised of business analysts, developers, and architects to efficiently deliver projects
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project Management Certification is preferred
- Good understanding of systems architecture and a working knowledge of ERP systems is a major plus.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
DoorDash Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
DoorDash Company Size
Between 8,600 - 8,600 employees
DoorDash Founded Year
DoorDash Total Amount Raised
DoorDash Funding RoundsView funding details