Business Operations Analyst - AcquiaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Business Operations Analyst
- Job Location
- Pune, India
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
We are actively seeking a qualified candidate to join our Customer Success Organization as a key member of the Customer Success Operations (CS Ops) team. In CS Ops, we partner with key stakeholders across the company to drive improvements to the efficiency, profitability, effectiveness, and innovation of Acquia’s key business processes. As a Business Operations Analyst, you will be focused on the Expert Services organization (Professional Services and Technical Account Management) assisting with the continuous improvement of the global professional services automation system (Mavenlink), reporting/analysis of key business metrics, and supporting other business operations processes. In addition, there will be opportunities to lead initiatives working closely with the Expert Services leadership team to drive strategic business outcomes. This role will directly support the Director of Customer Success Operations.
- Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of the professional services automation (PSA) tools for resource management and executive reporting needs.
- Develop, maintain and improve reporting on key business metrics across Expert Services including staffing, utilization, timesheet compliance, revenue forecast and project level financials.
- Provide support for monthly, quarterly, and annual close processes across Expert Services.
- Administer training and enablement to new India PS Delivery Team members
- Maintain and support Vendor procurement activities.
- Support other business operations processes and ad hoc priorities including reporting, data analysis and continuous improvement initiatives.
- At least 2-5 years of proven experience in one or more of the following: finance and/or business operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting required
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills including ability to collaborate and build consensus
- Strong analytical and strategic mindset with a focus on continuous improvement
- Experience with working in an international work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (experience with financial modeling and reporting is a plus!)
- Experience with Mavenlink or other management information systems (MIS) is a plus!
- Experience with Domo or other Business Intelligence tool is a plus!
Individuals seeking employment at Acquia are considered without regard to race, color, religion, caste, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.
Acquia Headquarters Location
Acquia Company Size
Between 800 - 5,000 employees
Acquia Founded Year
Acquia Total Amount Raised
Acquia Funding RoundsView funding details