Business Intelligence Analyst - QualtricsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Job Location
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Job Description
- At Qualtrics, we create software the world’s best brands use to deliver exceptional frontline experiences, build high-performing teams, and design products people love. But we are more than a platform—we are the creators and stewards of the Experience Management category serving over 18K clients globally. Building a category takes grit, determination, and a disdain for convention—but most of all it requires close-knit, high-functioning teams with an unwavering dedication to serving our customers.
When you join one of our teams, you’ll be part of a nimble group that’s empowered to set aggressive goals and move fast to achieve them. Strategic risks are encouraged and complex problems are solved together, by passing the microphone and iterating until the best solution comes to light. You won’t have to look to find growth opportunities—ready or not, they’ll find you. From retail to government to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people across the globe who think that’s work worth doing.Business Intelligence Analyst, GTM Planning & Insights
Why We Have This Role
The Qualtrics GTM Planning & Insights team is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who wants to make an impact on a fast-growing business, can conduct in depth analytics and reporting, and can make strategic recommendations for the company. This role is essential to enabling our go-to-market (GTM) revenue operations and surfacing valuable insights on opportunity areas to our field teams.
How You’ll find success
- Analytical, and data-oriented, with great troubleshooting and problem solving skills, and an eye for quality and scalability.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
- Takes initiative and learns quickly. Understands expected outcome, absorbs the context, and works proactively to get it done.
How You’ll Grow
- Grow your data analysis, problem solving, and communication skills across while developing expertise in sales and go-to-market operations
- Learn how global sales, customer success, and marketing teams operate, and improve the data/systems/insights that drive their growth
- Opportunity to help build a team and function team from the ground up
Things You'll Do
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis leading to actionable insights, assisting stakeholders throughout the business on special projects / reports.
- Handle inbound requests from field teams for data analysis, data requests, and decision making support. Proactively work with internal stakeholders to prioritize needs and/or requests on a weekly basis.
- Transform complex data sets into actionable insights using analytical, visualization, and data tools such as Tableau, Excel, Python, R, MySQL, etc. Create queries, views, reports, and easy-to-consumption dashboards/visualizations.
- Own end-to-end problem solving efforts from the discovery & exploration phase through to implementation.
- Own an entire area of go-to-market operations: taking projects from start to finish with high quality and impact, acting as the “subject-matter-expert”, and collaborating with stakeholders to ensure the analytics are being used to drive business outcomes.
What We’re Looking For on Your Resume
- 2+ years experience in visual reporting tools such as Tableau; experience with SQL and data manipulation/transformation
- Relevant experience with sales operations, associated CRM systems (i.e. salesforce.com or SAP C4C), or sales planning processes is a plus
- Able to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced growth environment, manage strict SLAs and communicate effectively to a global audience
- Degree from a top-tier university with a quantitative or systems focus (e.g. informations systems, computer science, STEM, business analytics, finance, data science)
What You Should Know About this Team
GTM Planning & Insights plays a critical role in managing the operating rhythm of our global go-to-market field teams, including territory planning, quota setting, pipeline and capacity health, customer health, performance management, and customer journey analytics. If you are ready for a new high-impact challenge, we encourage you to apply.Our Team’s Favorite Perks and Benefits
The Qualtrics Hybrid Work Model: Our hybrid work model is elegantly simple: we all gather in the office three days a week; Mondays and Thursdays, plus one day selected by your organizational leader. These purposeful in-person days in thoughtfully designed offices help us do our best work and harness the power of collaboration and innovation. For the rest of the week, work where you want, owning the integration of work and life.Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer meaning that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.Applicants in the United States of America have rights under Federal Employment Laws:Family & Medical Leave Act,Equal Opportunity Employment,Employee Polygraph Protection ActQualtrics is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Qualtrics will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please let your Qualtrics contact/recruiter know.Not finding a role that’s the right fit for now? Qualtrics Insiders is the one-stop shop for all things Qualtrics Life. Sign up for exclusive access to content created with you in mind and get the scoop on what we have going on at Qualtrics - upcoming events, behind the scenes stories from the team, interview tips, hot jobs, and more. No spam - we promise! You'll hear from us two times a month max with fresh, totally tailored info - so be sure to stay connected as you explore your best role and company fit.
- Workspaces: We have quiet spaces to take a call or for deep thinking, and other spaces dedicated to collaboration.
- Commuter Benefits: We offer a generous monthly allowance to be used for transportation and to help you commute to the office.
- Wellness Reimbursement: This can be put toward wellness activities including gym memberships, spa massages, workout equipment, meditation apps, and much more.
- Q Mentor Program: Looking to grow in your career? Get matched with a mentor inside Qualtrics to get meaningful coaching from someone outside your team.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Qualtrics Headquarters Location
Qualtrics Company Size
Between 5,000 - 10,000 employees
Qualtrics Founded Year
Qualtrics Total Amount Raised
Qualtrics Funding RoundsView funding details