Business Development Representative - ParabolaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Business Development Representative
- Job Location
- San Francisco, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Parabola, we believe that solutions should be developed by those closest to the problem. Unfortunately, this type of leverage has been reserved to those who write code.
Our mission is to provide non-technical teams (”operators”) with the same type of leverage as their technical counterparts and drive operational excellence in the process. We do this by providing a no-code platform to build, automate and collaborate on data workflows while standardizing and bringing transparency into key processes.
Any time you are breaking into a spreadsheet to clean up or reconcile data, waiting on integrations or access to data, or simply think there has to be a better (likely automated) way, there’s probably a use case for Parabola.
We've built a product our customers love. They describe Parabola as giving them dignity, making them feel powerful, and a mission critical tool in their tool-belt. Our customers are excited to talk with us and are equipped to deploy new use cases that drive quantifiable business outcomes for their company. We've built a product our customers love. They describe Parabola as giving them dignity, making them feel powerful, and a mission critical tool in their tool-belt. We'd like to help accelerate this process and get in front of other teams who would benefit from adopting Parabola.
The Business Development Representative will play a pivotal role in bringing in new customers and expanding within our existing user base. You'll be working directly with our Head of Sales and Account Executives to drive revenue growth. The ideal candidate is thoughtful, driven, collaborative, and curious. This person gets out of bed every day because they like making things happen and is always thinking about what’s next.
- Develop and execute outbound strategies to drive awareness & pipeline.
- Become a subject matter expert on our platform, philosophy and value proposition across industries & stakeholders.
- Meet with prospects to educate and create sales qualified opportunities for our sales team.
- Share learnings from customer calls with our product, engineering and design teams.
- Work closely with our Head of Sales, marketing and design teams to refine strategy and messaging to drive pipeline and expand our TAM.
- Move up fast. We want you to earn a promotion to AE within 6-9 months
What we think you'll need to do it:
- 6 months to 1 year of business development experience in saas.
- You write succinctly, speak articulately and, because of it, you are able to get really busy people to make time for you.
- You have perspective. You don’t take rejection too personally because you know life is short.
- You have a growth mindset. You are constantly looking for ways to grow and learn and find fulfillment in both.
- You take pride in your craft. You are organized and thoughtful and don’t make the same mistakes three times.
- You are you. You are unique. You bring something great and uniquely awesome to the team. You are proud of who you are and you care about fostering an environment that is inclusive and empathetic.
OTE Range: $95,000 - $130,000
This OTE range represents the minimum and maximum for this role based in San Francisco. The OTE given for this position is dependent on multiple factors, including years of experience, interview performance and anticipated responsibilities of the role. Our OTE is one component of Parabola’s competitive total package, which also includes equity and premium health and wellness benefits.
Parabola Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Parabola Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Parabola Founded Year
Parabola Total Amount Raised
Parabola Funding RoundsView funding details