Business Development Representative (Outbound) - QualioView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Business Development Representative (Outbound)
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Qualio is on a mission to empower life science teams to launch and scale life-saving products. We’re doing that by building a connected and integrated quality management platform for the entire life science ecosystem. Qualio is trusted by 100s of highly regulated international customers, ranging from the bleeding edge of computational biology and machine learning to household names in mRNA vaccine development.
The Qualio team is an all-remote, globally distributed workforce with teammates across North America, Europe and Australia.
What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for talented individuals who can build a pipeline for our sales team to support significant revenue growth, with success in the role enabling you to advance your sales career rapidly.
We’re building a world-class sales organization, and the road ahead is going to be very exciting. You will be an early member of the team leading the growth of our business. If you're a self-starter, clear communicator and have a history of exceeding expectations, pitching sales to any audience, and cultivating great customer relationships, this job is for you.
You will be responsible for running outbound lead generation campaigns and building sales opportunities for our Account Executive team.
You are a self-motivated teammate with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling. You are very driven and can show evidence that you thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment.
What will I be doing?
- You make 50+ calls and send 50+ personalized emails per day. In addition, you find and add 5+ new contacts into your call cadence.
- You work with Account Executives to discuss and strategize methods to penetrate targeted accounts with the goal of setting quality meetings.
- You attend 1:1’s, team meetings, trainings, sales calls, discovery calls, demos, etc. to develop your skills.
- You collaborate with your peers sharing standard methodologies, “oops moments,” and role playing to make sure you’re focused on continuous improvement.
- You compete with yourself, your co-workers, and other teams.
- You’re self disciplined, accountable, and reliable.
What skills do I need?
- Previous experience in a BDR role preferred
- Customer empathy
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- Methodically qualify, build and maintain a sales pipeline of qualified opportunities, maintain a volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails & prospecting
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
- Unlimited Time Off
- Professional development stipend
- Working space allowance/home office budget
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market
A note to candidates:
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.
Qualio Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Qualio Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Qualio Founded Year
Qualio Funding RoundsView funding details