Business Development Representative - JebbitView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Business Development Representative
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
WHO WE ARE
We help global organizations of all sizes better connect with their customers to build value-driven, authentic relationships. And we strive to replicate the same at Jebbit - building and maintaining value-driven, authentic employee and team relationships that accelerate company and personal growth.
We’re a team of lifelong learners. We like being creative and logical. And we celebrate accomplishments, big or small. Come see for yourself!
WHAT WE DO
We put our team members, customers, partners, and users first - always! Businesses use Jebbit’s best-in-class software to capture zero-party data at scale via quizzes and digital experiences that consumers genuinely enjoy engaging with and, get genuine value from.
WHY WE DO IT
The market is here! Traditional data acquisition methods, like 3rd-party cookies and 2nd-party data marketplaces, will soon be a thing of the past. We believe that businesses that build their own proprietary sets of consumer-first, zero-party data will win in the end - and we know that our software will enable them to do just that.
Be an expert beginner, take initiative, do what scares you, and care for the whole person.
As part of the Jebbit Sales Team, you will be responsible for driving new business through two main functions. Business Development Representatives are responsible for sourcing new opportunities for Jebbit from a curated account list, while supporting their AE on creating custom sales materials for closing new business. As a BDR, you will often act as the first contact for many Jebbit prospects with the objective of selling the Jebbit value proposition. Painting a picture or telling an engaging story is a critical skill set for success here. You must be able to collaborate within a team environment while holding yourself accountable to the highest of standards. The BDR position offers unlimited growth potential after you have mastered this skill.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with AE in preparing custom demos, presentations, proposals and contracts
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual performance targets for number of outbound activities, qualified leads passed to Account Executives and pipeline contribution
- Source new business opportunities through targeted prospecting via phone, email, social media, referrals, and conferences
- Research accounts, identify decision-makers and generate interest in Jebbit
- Route qualified opportunities to Account Executive for further development, demo, and closure
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities via Jebbit’s CRM system
- Attend and participate in weekly sales team meetings
- Assist in anything else that Jebbit management deems necessary to grow business
Who You Are:
- History of Accomplishment.
- You have a proven track record of success, and you have previous sales experience OR a strong desire to start your sales career
- Self-starter, team player, start-up experience a plus
- Creative mind with ability to create custom conversations and demos
- Strong interest in establishing a career in sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT WE OFFER
- High growth potential & career development
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- Premier health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible vacation
- Mental health & well-being benefits
- Parental leave (12-weeks, in conjunction with any Federal, State, National income replacement programs)
Jebbit is all about Culture Add, not Culture Fit. We know we serve our customers better when we involve as many different perspectives in our problem solving process as we can. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.
Jebbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity amongst our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Jebbit Headquarters Location
Jebbit Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
Jebbit Founded Year
Jebbit Total Amount Raised
Jebbit Funding RoundsView funding details