Business Development Representative - CrispView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Business Development Representative
- Job Location
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
When you walk in a room, does everyone know you, like you, and flock to you to say hello?
Are you a motivated self-starter who thrives on a competitive, energetic team?
Do you love solving problems and consider yourself a true people-person?
Final question: when faced with a challenge, do you get excited or run away?
Crisp is the #1 law firm growth company in America. We’re on a mission to help over 1,000 law firms grow by $1 million each by 2024. Our approach is to take everything we've learned generating massive growth in our own organization and help the country's most ambitious law firm owners do the same for theirs. In short: Crisp helps law firm owners generate unprecedented growth in their businesses by equipping them with world-class video marketing and the industry’s top leadership & management coaching program.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a charismatic personality that allows you to instantly connect with just about anyone, and want to work collaboratively with a team of game changers, you might be the perfect fit for our Business Development Representative role.
Business Development Representatives are responsible for qualifying prospects and converting key traffic for the success of our organization. They focus on three key areas of business opportunity: lead qualification, strategy session scheduling, and sales event registration/attendance.
This is an opportunity to shape Crisp’s future and make an impact on countless businesses around the country. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to facilitate relationships between ambitious business owners in the legal industry and us.
*** IMPORTANT ***
BEFORE applying, please call 404-620-5127 for step-by-step instructions.
What you'll do:
- Blowing up the phones in a strategic and meaningful way! Working smart with our dials, not a shotgun approach.
- Making an impact through your communications (separating Crisp from other Brand, Marketing & Coaching Organizations). Show them why we are the best.
- Working directly with prospective clients (law firms) to qualify them for our Programs...
- Once qualified, booking Strategy Sessions to be performed by our Account Executives — essentially, scheduling 1x1 conversations for prospects to identify their challenges & goals...
- Registering prospective clients for Sales events and ensuring their attendance/engaged participation — in other words, providing alternative ways to generate opportunities for prospects that aren’t ready for an individual Strategy Session.
- Leverage our CRM (Salesforce) and numerous other prospecting tools to drive efficiency.
- Delivering value and insight by asking intelligent questions that engage our prospects.
- Interacting with inbound leads and maintaining consistent followup by utilizing tools like SalesLoft. Most prospects reach out to us first (this isn’t 1980 and we’re not selling fax machines). Our marketing team will support lead generation via email, direct mail, social, and paid digital campaigns.
- Building rapport with targeted prospective law firms by utilizing our content library and leveraging marketing resources (webinar invites, whitepapers and ebooks, case studies, sample videos, blog articles, podcasts, etc.).
What we're looking for:
- Be able to follow a detailed process that will drive success
- Possess impeccable organization in your day-to-day approach utilizing established tools
- Have an eye for details and a great memory
- Be fearless on the phone and not afraid of being told NO
- Have the ability to carry on intelligent conversation with legal professionals
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, SalesLoft, Zoom, etc. is a plus
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that empowers you to meet tight deadlines (24 hours deadline with a to-do list a mile long? No problem!)
- Exhibit an infectious can-do attitude and an ability to pivot and change course on a dime
- Kick butt every day
How our hiring process works:
If you'd like to be part of a nationally recognized, collaborative, and downright badass team, then we can’t wait to hear from you. Here are the next steps:
Why you should work here:
- You will become part of an incredibly crafted and unified company culture with an attentive CEO and teammates who are truly dedicated to success.
- You will work with people from all departments who are happy to help and teach as you work towards growth.
- You will experience working for a company that is truly leading the industry and constantly innovating. Complacency is not part of our vocabulary.
- You will be in an environment that is always ready to tackle a new initiative and put creative ideas into action.
- You will grow personally and professionally. Every measure is taken to ensure our team members thrive. Our Continuing Crisp Education (CCE) program encourages and rewards classes, certifications, book clubs, and trainings.
- 100% Crisp paid health, vision, and dental insurance, with option to add spouse and dependents
- 5 weeks of paid time off a year, completely off the grid, including 7 paid holidays plus the entire week between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match (AKA free money)
- Parental Leave: Additional weeks of PTO at 100% salary for new birth and adoptive parents plus Instacart membership
- Annual Company Profit Share Program in a profitable, fully bootstrapped company
- State-of-the-art headquarters
- Ergonomic workstations (electric sit/stand desks)
- Mother's room and relaxation room on-site
- Monthly swag for Crispers
- Opportunity to win an all expense paid vacation
- If you are the right fit, but not in Atlanta already, don’t worry – we will help pay to get you here!
We’re all about working hard and staying humble. In the spirit of humble bragging, here are some of our awards and accolades:
- Crisp Founder and CEO Michael Mogill named EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2023
- Named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies 6 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017)
- Atlanta’s fastest-growing companies 8 years in a row (2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016)
- Recognized as Atlanta’s Best Places to Work
- Creators and annual hosts of the Crisp Game Changers Summit, the largest and most ambitious law firm growth conference on Earth
- Published the legal industry’s best-selling marketing book
- Host of the most listened-to podcast in the legal industry
- Featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Yahoo, and The Huffington Post
If you’re looking for a job that’s boring and easy, you won’t find that here. We put 110% into everything we do. Greatness is achieved through hard work, discipline, and sacrifice, and we’re determined to be great. We’re not crazy; we just believe in what we do.
Crisp Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Crisp Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Crisp Founded Year
Crisp Total Amount Raised
Crisp Funding RoundsView funding details