Business Development Representative - ChartHopView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Business Development Representative
- Job Location
- Remote US
- Job Description
Who we are:
ChartHop is transforming the way companies manage and support their people. By consolidating people data into one employee-centric platform to visualize, discover, and act on insights, ChartHop creates more informed, empowered, and connected organizations. From executives to individual contributors to every employee in between, ChartHop is designed for everyone in the organization.
ChartHop plays well with dozens of platforms through robust integrations across the HR tech stack, and serves companies like 1Password, BetterCloud, and Starburst. Founded in 2019 by Ian White, ChartHop is backed by Andreessen Horowitz. Visit ChartHop.com to learn more and follow ChartHop on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We’re looking for skilled and motivated people to join our team! Do you want to help companies unleash the power of their people's data to plan effectively and with intention? Do you have what it takes to envision the future of work, and then to take us there? Join us!
Business Development Representative
We’re looking for an energetic, passionate, and highly motivated individual to join our Business Development Team. As a BDR, you will identify potential ChartHop customers, initiate conversations, and book introductory calls with prospects. You are someone who is hungry for success and will not take the first "No" or rejection!
We will measure your success through:
- Book 10 meetings per month
As a Business Development Representative you will:
- Identify and create new sales pipeline through outbound activity
- Understand and articulate the value of ChartHop to C-level executives, Chief People Officers, and Directors of Finance
- Execute a repeatable prospecting approach to ensure a consistent pipeline
- Collaborate with Marketing on messaging and outreach strategies
- Build a deep industry and product expertise to become a trusted advisor to clients
- Develop and manage a range of relationships within the HR space
- Be the face of ChartHop at conferences, meetups, and other industry events
- 0-2 years of sales experience
- BA/BS required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fearless when talking to strangers
- Detail oriented with an appreciation for the need to track sales metrics
- Ability to intimately understand the platform and articulate key features based on client needs
- Strong desire to build a career in sales
- Independent, self-starter with ambition and a company-first attitude
- HR experience is a huge plus
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We encourage Sales professionals who are passionate about this work to apply!
Our Core Values:
We're building ChartHop to be the best People Software on the planet and that starts with hiring the best people globally. We’re building an inclusive culture we’re looking for people who embrace our core values:
- Fast: Move with intentional speed.
- Inclusive: Welcome our differences.
- Transparent: Trust, collaborate, share.
- Optimistic: Dream big, think practically.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusive Benefits and Perks for all humans(Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD)
- Mental Health Benefits
- Fertility Benefits
- Work from home supplies stipend
- Professional development stipend
- 20 Vacation days
- Flex Fridays
- 401K for US Employees
- Parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Many more
Salary range - $45K- $55K base with uncapped commission and equity
Please note, our salary ranges are based on current market data. Should you feel strongly that we are not in line, we highly recommend you to reach out and let us know. We are always looking to improve on building the best place for employees!
ChartHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
ChartHop Headquarters Location
New York, NY
ChartHop Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
ChartHop Founded Year
ChartHop Total Amount Raised
ChartHop Funding RoundsView funding details