Business Development Representative, Bilingual German or French - SmartsheetView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Business Development Representative, Bilingual German or French
- Job Location
- London, UK
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
- Smartsheet is looking for a dynamic Business Development Representative to provide sales pipeline generation and revenue-driving activities and help fuel our growth targets for the fiscal year. You will be required to develop a great understanding of our customers, prospect into relevant accounts and utilise outbound efforts to engage and qualify potential customers using various proactive selling efforts. You will be one of the first touch points for prospects and set the tone for the sales cycle following. This role is a great opportunity to sharpen prospecting and discovery skills that align to our Commercial and Large Enterprise teamsYou will report to the Manager, Sales Development and be based from our Smartsheet London office with hybrid work option.You will:
- Generate appointments by independently identifying companies and contacts that would be a good fit for our services and making decisions to reach out to them via email, linkedin, cold calling and/or using our other sophisticated software sales tools.
- Independently create and manage multiple outbound sequence campaigns in our sales
- Record and document all activity in Salesforce.com
- Monitor the social web for opportunities and leads as well as participate in outbound
social marketing initiatives
- Leverage taught sales techniques to maximize prospect interactions
- Maintain high level of activity with the intent to qualify and create exponential sales
- Connect with the broader Sales team to develop your Sales Pipeline to drive revenue
- Other duties as assigned
Perks & Benefits:
- 1+ years SAAS or relevant sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English AND either German OR French
- Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience
- Willingness to hustle and be accountable
- Proactive, independent thinker and creative problem solver with high energy/positive
- The ability to think critically and make decisions independent of managerial oversight
- Must be able to interact, adapt and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Desire to learn new skills and build a career in software sales
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment.
- Ability to adapt and execute new sales and qualification strategies
- Ability to create leads and opportunities from individual prospecting efforts
- Sales engagement platforms, Outreach/Salesloft experience
- Employer-paid Private Medical and Dental, additional cost for family members
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- Monthly contributions toward your pension
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 25 days paid for Holiday + Bank Holidays + Flexible Time Away Program
- 20 weeks fully paid Maternity Leave
- 12 weeks fully paid Paternity/Adoption Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks including a counseling membership, salary sacrifice options, commuter discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organisations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!
Smartsheet Headquarters Location
Smartsheet Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Smartsheet Founded Year
Smartsheet Total Amount Raised
Smartsheet Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity