Business Data Analyst, Issuing - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Business Data Analyst, Issuing
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Business Data Analyst, Issuing
As a Business Data Analyst in the Issuing Product Operations team you will become our customers’ advocate to stir product developments and make our platform always more user-friendly. This role therefore requires great communication and empathy skills to understand our customers’ needs. At the same time, it entails never losing sight of the bigger picture, to make sure that we constantly prioritise the right projects and that we have the most impact. Finally, the issuing team will rely on your work to get better customers’ insight, improve its monitoring and risk management, build more scalable dashboards for its use and the use of its customers and to better its data management.
What you’ll do:
- Assist our product team with data projects
- Work alongside data engineers to improve data management and usage
- Develop best-in-class pricing models to educate and support sales and account management
- Help our issuing partners to understand and optimise the cost and revenue impacts of interchange and scheme fees; thereby guiding them in selecting products better fitted for their needs
- Define, scope and implement product changes mandated by Visa and Mastercard
- Build features which facilitate product integration
- Assist the support teams in troubleshooting operational issues. Scoping, designing and product managing long-term fixes
Who you are
- Academically trained in preferably engineering, computer sciences or quantitative economics / finance;
- Excited to solve issues and improve our platform always with our international clients’ interest in mind;
- An habit of communicating with very different stakeholders, from commercial to highly technical individuals
- Technical aptitude to address problems with experience:
- in analyzing data and automating complex data handling through SQL, Python and/or R;
- in data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau.
- Ability to infer insight from the data and communicate it with commercial teams and Adyen’s merchants
- Fluent in conversational and written English on a professional level;
- 2+ years of work experience.
- Payments experience is a plus, but not mandated
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds