Business Analyst, Merchant Finance & Treasury - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Business Analyst, Merchant Finance & Treasury
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Business Analyst, Merchant Finance and Treasury
The Merchant Finance and Treasury team is responsible for the entire money flow - from pay-in to payout - and liquidity and FX management globally. We work closely with our own development teams and like to solve things fast and structurally, to keep up with our growth. We collaborate with product teams to provide the best experience by bringing live, a scalable and fully working product. We make a huge difference with our excellent operational team, by reducing the effort on our merchant’s end.
As a Business Analyst, you will be focused primarily on handling complex daily problems, and help scale the business by working on projects for the benefit of our operational and product teams. As an expert driving complex technical and operational processes, you will interact and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in order to help the business grow in a scalable, controlled and compliant way. This is a varied, hands-on role in which your responsibilities range from solving daily operational problems to discussing a project’s strategic direction.
What you’ll do
- Improve internal daily processes to help scale our business (more specifically, setting up Adyen for the smoothest payout and treasury experience towards it’s users, to understand and optimize this flow);
- Manage the project lifecycle from start to finish, ensuring that our operations and treasury teams are fully prepared to support Adyen’s growth and new services in a scalable and controlled way;
- Partner with our technical teams to design and automate our treasury processes as well as having controls and monitoring in place;
- Build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective management and communication of progress to all parties.
Who you are
- 2-4 years work experience with setting-up complex (ideally technical) projects with multiple stakeholders. Experience as an IT consultant is a plus;
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate detailed investigations into business solutions;
- Ability to interface and cooperate seamlessly with a global team;
- Ability to lead and manage initiatives in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to create your own path, as there are no set career tracks;
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details