Business Analyst - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Business Analyst
- Job Location
- São Paulo
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Pricing Business Analyst
Adyen is looking for a Pricing Business Analyst who will help maintain and advance the world class performance of Adyen’s Acquiring offering within Brazil. This is an essential role on the global acquiring team.
As part of your role, you will collaborate closely with the global team to support LATAM payment operations. You will have or develop a mastery around all things card network related, and share your perspectives with internal teams and external merchants.
This role requires a blend of skills including an analytical mindset, operational acumen, initiative management, creativity, and an overall desire to be an accelerator for our business.
This role is based in our São Paulo office and will report to the Payment Partnerships Lead.
What You’ll Do
- Support card scheme updates for Brazil including management of pricing/fee and rule/policy changes. This would include impact analysis, planning, merchant communications, and alignment with internal teams.
- Ensure core Operating responsibilities are being fulfilled, including network reporting, certifications, etc.
- Manage transaction processing defects on a regular basis, identify root causes, and drive towards resolution.
- Provide your expertise in discussing global payment trends, fees, rules, and regulations with internal stakeholders.
- Develop and execute programs to further Adyen’s strategic goals and overall positioning in key markets and segments.
- RFI & RFP Support - Develop the best possible pricing models for our merchants and educate and work closely with sales and account management. Identify opportunity areas for pricing and cost optimization for our merchants.
Who You are (required for position):
- Strong quantitative / detail-oriented and analytical background;
- Enjoys solving complex problems in a structured manner;
- Strong written / verbal communication skills;
- Ability to operate comfortably within a complex global environment
It Is a Strong Plus Skills If You Have (not required for position, but it is nice to have):
Related experience in Payments industry (card schemes, card issuers or acquirers);
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Sao Paulo.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details