Broadcast Technician - eFuseView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Broadcast Technician
- Job Location
- Columbus, OH
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At eFuse, the Broadcast Technician is responsible for running and monitoring the broadcast technical requirements, maintaining applicable IT broadcast infrastructure, and working with stakeholders to ensure all broadcast production requirements are met by the business. The Broadcast Technician will report directly to the Head of Production but will work closely with other leaders in the business to ensure their needs are met.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with internal and external teams to assist in implementing the creative esports broadcast vision including, but not limited to: graphics packages, run of show, observing, promotion, on-screen content and assets, and talent coordination
- Work with internal and external teams to appropriately communicate, source, and manage resources and show expectations
- Test and maintain equipment and IT infrastructure elements on request and provide documented troubleshooting solutions
- Perform installation of broadcast technologies and IT equipment
- Create and recommend all broadcast and relevant communication and documentation
- Recommend process improvements for relevant broadcast stakeholders ● Maintain knowledge of software updates and patch notes of our broadcast equipment and awareness of what new features are being added / removed ● Communicate and escalate issues to relevant project leads and Competitive Operations manager
What you bring to the table
- A passion for esports and video games
- Understanding of the esports industry, events, and programs
- Experience in event production or related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of broadcast technology equipment, functions, and applications
- Demonstrated ability in troubleshooting hardware and software elements ● Ability to modify graphics for on-screen broadcast elements with working knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Extensive experience with OBS and vMix with ability to integrate external applications and automate recurring functions
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, professional, and entrepreneurial environment ● Ability to excel with minimal supervision
- PLUS: Experience in audio, lighting, and video production
- PLUS: Experience with cloud solutions and virtual machines
Mission: Create a world where any person can change their life through gaming.
Vision: eFuse will be the #1 global platform for gamers to meet, compete and be discovered. eFuse is a remote-flexible, employee-owned company that attracts world-class talent to serve gamers, publishers, brands, and teams.
- Embrace Growth - We seek challenges, welcome discomfort and choose vulnerability in order to grow. We overcome.
- Freedom and Responsibility - We are free and empowered to act, while taking full responsibility for the outcomes of these actions. We are owners.
- Unwavering Integrity - In any circumstance, we act with honesty and do not compromise the truth. We do the right thing.
- Start with Empathy - In all our interactions, we seek first to understand, assume positive intent and are led by impact as our north star. We value others.
- Elite Results - We are driven to deliver for our company, our teams and our partners. We play to win.
Culture of Accountability: At eFuse we embrace a culture of accountability which helps us build trust and alignment across our organization. Your responsibilities will fit into a framework that eFuse has adopted called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs). OKRs create a shared set of responsibilities that once achieved will lead to us realizing our shared company vision. Each team and individual is held accountable to their agreed commitments by their leadership, their peers, and their direct reports through consistent inspection.
eFuse Headquarters Location
eFuse Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
eFuse Founded Year
eFuse Total Amount Raised
eFuse Funding RoundsView funding details