Booking Coordinator - Olypara 2024 (Contract) - AirbnbView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Booking Coordinator - Olypara 2024 (Contract)
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
In our two-sided marketplace, you will have a relentless focus on customer service for both our Olympic and Paralympic partners and our Host’s supplying accommodations to our partners to ensure the best experience on and off the platform.
As an Olympic & Paralympic Booking Coordinator, you will act as the central liaison managing all reservation and booking activities (e.g. - stay alterations, guest cancellations, etc.) between our Olympic & Paralympic partners, and our professional Hosts in the greater Paris region and other host cities for the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games. This is a crucial role that will work directly with our community of professional hosts, and our internal finance, accounting, and supply acquisition teams to deliver a seamless experience to our Olympic & Paralympic partners, and our hosts.
This position will require extensive work with our supply acquisition managers, professional hosts, and key partners, and develop an efficient, and scalable process and playbook for managing complex booking requests, and the alteration process for our Paris 2024 games stakeholders.
- Support the delivery of accommodations and hospitality services to the Olympic and Paralympic stakeholders, including the Olympic Broadcasting Services (OBS), International Olympic Committee (IOC), International Paralympic Committee (IPC), and the Paris 2024 French Organizing Committee (COJO)
- Effective management of booking, reservation, and change/modification requests, on and off the Airbnb platform between our professional Hosts, and key partners like COJO and OBS
- Track and report accomodation key performance indicators (KPIs) internally and externally on a weekly basis, and leading discussion in recurring weekly or bi-weekly cross-functional meetings.
- Work cross-functionally with market managers, business operations, customer support, finance, legal, and other teams to ensure partner success.
- Lead or participate on ad hoc projects as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in customer success, account management, or finance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional and consistent work habits, strong work ethic, driven to achieve company goals
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Languages required: English and French
- Familiarity with Airbnb’s product and the Short Term Rental market is a strong plus
Belonging & Accommodations
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Airbnb Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Airbnb Company Size
Between 6,132 - 6,132 employees
Airbnb Founded Year
Airbnb Total Amount Raised
Airbnb Funding RoundsView funding details