BizOps & Strategic Finance Partner - MutinyView Company Profile
- Job Title
- BizOps & Strategic Finance Partner
- Job Location
- United States / Canada
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Marketers have a problem. Today companies spend over $1T to bring customers to the door, but $19 of every $20 they spend does not convert to revenue. Companies have no choice other than to dedicate large engineering and data science teams to manually build more relevant, higher converting experiences for different customer segments.
Mutiny is a no-code AI platform that helps marketers convert their top of funnel demand into revenue, without engineers. Mutiny gives marketers everything they need to drive revenue and prove it — from data and analytics to AI-powered recommendations and content writing. Our customers are some of the fastest growing companies in the B2B space including Notion, Ramp, Carta and Segment. We are backed by Sequoia Capital, YCombinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce and Snowflake.
About the role:
We’re looking for an exceptional Finance & BizOps team member to be a founding member of our team. With big targets, this is an incredibly unique role, engaging directly with our leadership team in an extremely high leverage capacity. This role will focus on strategic finance, owning our core financial model guiding long-term planning and short-term target setting. This is a strategic role, partnering with company leaders to design the business from a financial perspective. Everything you’ll be working on will be a top priority for the company.
Our team and your work will directly…
- Light the Path: Own the Mutiny operating model and revenue plan. Build a blueprint that helps our leadership team understand exactly where we are now, and how pulling different growth levers in the business influences our trajectory.
- Guide the Business Model: Guide company decision-making processes with thoughtful analysis and decision frameworks. Align our resourcing to our strategy.
- Understand the Market: Develop our understanding of addressable market. Track emerging technologies and market entrants; identifying Mutiny’s potential responses.
- Build the Future: Partner with leadership to design new GTM programs that balance our desire to grow and balance efficient growth. Partner with product and marketing to identify market and ACV expansion opportunities.
- Power our Operating Rhythm: Partner across the company to help us execute better than anyone else in the market. Run planning and reporting cadences that powers Mutiny’s execution cycles. Develop metrics and data layer that enable immediate, actionable insights.
What you bring:
- 6+ years of experience, including operating experience at a high-growth company. You’ve seen how world class companies grow and have a demonstrated impact on trajectory.
- Prior experience in investment banking and/or very analytical thinker with modeling experience.
- Knowledge of SaaS financial modeling and metrics
- Excellent communication skills, ability to tell a story and persuade people with data.
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and has demonstrated an ability to create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- An exceptionally high performance bar for yourself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- A creative thinker who is quick on their feet and can pull things together in a scrappy way.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary company, culture, and brand.
What you’ll get out of it:
- You are joining a rocketship! We are backed by Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce, and Snowflake. We are growing incredibly fast and about to hit another inflection point. The potential is unreal. Join and you’ll see what we mean.
- You will create a name for yourself by getting to work with and support some of the fastest growing companies in B2B SaaS.
- You will get exposure to real business problems every company faces (growth) that you can take with you to start your own company (or to help scale another).
- You will have fun, plain and simple. There is a reason our first company value is that work should feel like play.
- You will experience a new way of working. Our team is fully distributed across North America and the EU. But we come together as a company for quarterly offsites (usually in super fun places like Hawaii and Salt Lake City). This combination of experience-based work is a competitive advantage we plan on leaning into.
These values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Stir the post, regularly
- Do the right thing when no one’s watching
- All hands on deck
- Live in the world you want to change.
We also believe in balanced teams, which is why we have maintained a 50% male to female ratio in our investors and are committed to maintaining diversity of gender, lifestyle, ethnicity and thinking in our team as we scale.
We are fully remote.
Our Offer to You: Mutiny is proud to offer a competitive compensation package to all full-time employees, including base salary, equity, and comprehensive benefits. The estimated salary range for this role for US-based employees is $140,000-$160,000.
Mutiny Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Mutiny Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Mutiny Founded Year
Mutiny Total Amount Raised
Mutiny Funding RoundsView funding details