Backend Engineer - ErmeticView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Backend Engineer
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Ermetic’s mission & Culture
Ermetic is an award-winning leading cybersecurity company specializing in infrastructure cloud security and governance, ranked as the best startup to work in for 2022!
We are a fast-growing startup with $100M in funding in just under two years, revenue growth of 800%+ and an X6 customer base- we are unstoppable!
Through our innovative and industry-leading solutions, we have helped organizations worldwide secure their cloud environments and comply with industry standards and regulations by providing the right platform, the right tools, and the right expertise.
At Ermetic, we believe in a culture of open communication, innovation and collaboration, inclusivity, and extreme creativity. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in the cybersecurity industry, where you will continuously learn and grow both on a personal and professional level, we invite you to join us at Ermetic! We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who share our passion for cybersecurity and our commitment to excellence.
If you are self-motivated, a multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player, if you want to be responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products, if you want to excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and you have outstanding communication and leadership skills- we are looking for you!
We care about our people and we are building ourselves step by step. So if you're excited by startups and want to help us build the next-generation cloud-native security platform with state-of-the-art architecture and cutting-edge technologies- you belong here!
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Collaborate in an environment involving various stakeholders within the company by planning, brainstorming, and sharing feedback.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on the production.
- Participate in code reviews
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Maintaining and enhancing core infrastructure
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- BSc in computer science or an equivalent from a known university or college in Israel or an exceptional track record in server-side development
- 3+ years experience in software engineering
- High-level knowledge of C/C++, C#, Java, Go, Python
- Experience building scalable and high-available distributed services
- A history of excellence in achievement
- Experience developing services hosted on AWS, Azure, GCP- advantage
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Ermetic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. By fostering a diverse business environment, Ermetic welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Ermetic Headquarters Location
Ermetic Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Ermetic Founded Year
Ermetic Total Amount Raised
Ermetic Funding RoundsView funding details